Reviews for Saving Fred
eilish 10 chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
this story is amazing please post the next chapter im dying to find out what happeneds next please oh please
speaker4thesilent chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, but I've been crazy busy.

A good chapter, if sort of short. I like getting Fred back, but what effects did Illyria's time in control of her body do to her?

Waiting impatiently for the next update!
AJeff chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Yes, you still have readers. And I'm one of them. Great chapter. I do hope you'll be updating soon. Thanks for this great piece!
Mysti chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
I hate cliffies! (Actually, i love them, but only when it's ME writing the story, not when i'm reading one... lol) UPdate it soon so i know what happened... can't wait to find out what happens!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
Please, as I said before, it's LindsEy, not LindsAy (which IS a girl's name!). So we now have another twin-or, I guess, a triplet? Lindsey just acquired another sister? So let's end with a wedding-Fred & Wes.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Oh my gosh! I just discovered your story and I absolutely LOVE it! Please continue to update this so I can see what happens to Fred.
Innocent Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
I sure hope he will. When he shouted eve I actually said lindsay? Fuck NO. Lol. Anywho good luck and sayonara
Buffycoo999 chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
You HAVE to continue.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
But it's LindsEy. So Illyria saved him from hell; maybe she realized somewhere down deep inside that he was her brother. I'm sure that Lindsey will do the right thing, especially with Emma asking him to.
J chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Your writing needs some polish, but your instincts are good. I never would have thought of the Illyria gratitude connection, should be interesting to see if he feels like he owes her or if his calculating nature knows different.
AJeff chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
loving this story. pls continue.
justawritier chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
awsome update soon.
sabrina chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
i am loving thing story! It's so great, one thing could be inproved thouhg and that would be to get updates up faster, but other than that a okay.
suikofan chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Fred said Blue likes Wes. But he is going to turn her down right? Damn well she can run off to Spike or call me crazy she falls for Fred! Fred on Fred while Wes and Spike stand there dumbfounded.

or you could just leave out the romance...NO!
HippoKrys chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
o.m.g!i can't wait for the next chapter! And don't tell me it's Lindsey! lol. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »