Reviews for Saving Fred
HippoKrys chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
o.m.g!i can't wait for the next chapter! And don't tell me it's Lindsey! lol. :)
sabrina chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Hey, this is great so far, I never really like in the series that Fred died. She always was so innocent and stuff. But anyway, a tip for the brother thing. I was thinking you could do Lindsey! Because he's a Texan and with the history he has with Angel it could be very interesting. Keep going. Bye!
wild black fire chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Somehow I have a feeling it's Knox or something like that...
Imzadi chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
I liked your flashback to The Body, and I like the idea that Illyria will live along with Fred. Will Fred's body split into two? As at least one other reviewer pointed out, different-sex twins are always fraternal. I had thought though that he was older than Fred, the oldest in the family, and she was several years younger. But, hey, it's AU (even though I still think it's more than possible that they could have been siblings). BTW it's "could have," not "could of." And a "god thingy?" Willow wouldn't say that!
justawritier chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
awsome update soon.i wonder who it is? I loved the was so sad but one of the best 's quote was just amazing.
J chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Oh, I knew it would be this guy when it came up.

But neither Willow or Mrs. B is surprised or shocked that he HAPPENS to be in the same city?

There's also no way Willow could know the consequences of the spell as that precise. But I'm looking forward to this twin/not-twin relationship they'll have, so I let it slide.
MadTom chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Good story, as I said in my review of Chapter 1.

BUT a nitpick here: you should know that by definition, twins of different sexes are BY DEFINITION fraternal twins! There's no such thing as "identical" twins with different sex chromosomes!
deadlymistress24 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
that was excellent! omg...who is it? i think i have a hunch, but im not gonna say anything! keep updating. toodlez. :)
speaker4thesilent chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
good chap! I like! update soon i wanna know what happened
Ruth Quist chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Save Fred! Wesley angst! All good things in the fan fiction world. Thanks for writing.
AJeff chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Sorry, I haven't read your chapters 3 and 4 until now, along with chapter 5, it's just great. Love your style of writing. Bravo!
justawritier chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
awsome update soon.I'm glad you had anya alive.I was so mad when they killed her.
speaker4thesilent chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
very good job. I like it a lot! keep up the good work. My only complaint is that you don't update quickly enough, but that's just nit-picking
Imzadi chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Yes! You are a doll! I love you! I can't wait until Angel finds out who Fred's brother is! And I dearly love little Emma. She & Spike are adorable together too. This was great!
speaker4thesilent chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
very good! make with the updates!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »