Reviews for Saving Fred
Imzadi chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Emma is a little cutie pie. I can just imagine a four-year-old slayer! I'm feeling much more friendly toward Kennedy thanks to another story, Catalytic Painting, that's up right now. It portrays her very kindly. Anyway, they're right not to get Wes' hopes up. It occurs to me that Emma might be the one with the real power to save Fred?
crazy4thesun chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
This story is amazing! Luv teh Wesley/Fred! And the Spike/Fred friendship! UPdate soon!
justawritier chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
awsome update soon.
justawritier chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
awsome update soon.
Lily DeSilva chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Hmm, Very interesting...I'd like to see where this goes...hopefully Wes/Fred! This is really good for your first story!

Lily
Ruth Quist chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Good story so far. Looking forward to more! Thanks for writing it.
ydzj chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
You rule!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
I'm glad that Willow is coming to help (I assume Kennedy is also coming?). We need to get Fred back. Don't forget my suggestion for "blood of a sibling" as part of the spell.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
I hope they can save Fred, perhaps while still keeping Illyria around (maybe she could go into Eve?). Fred is trying very hard, and it seems to be working. I hope they soon find Willow.
justawritier chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
great update soon.
MarcusTheBloody chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
I will always be interested in any fic with Wes, Fred, and Spike in it, so this one was greatly enjoyed by me.

In my current fic, I am exploring Fred's re-emergence ...along with about ten other things.

If you get a chance, please R&R Finding Purpose Redux.
J chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
This is very, very believable. Honestly, if the writers hadn't come under the sudden info that they had to wrap it up quickly, I believe that what you have so far (Ch 2) is EXACTLY what would have happened - although any success may have not been until season 6, like Joss has hinted. Very good.
AJeff chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
this is great...plz go on.
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
good update soon.
Kira88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Yippie! I love Fred fic's. Up date soon please, I really want to know how Fred escapes.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »