Reviews for Saving Fred
MadTom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nice start! I like this, and have added it to my favorites just from this first chapter alone! My own Fred/Illyria fic had this same general principle that Fred's soul was still intact and trapped inside her own body, but didn't have Fred's own stream-of-consciousness point of view as yours does. Looking forward to more!
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Such creativity! The start of a beautiful story. Loved the conversation with Spike and Illyria. Well written, especially the way you switch back and forth to Illyria/Fred's feelings. BRAVO!
michellealx8 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love what you have so far and I cant wait for you to continue.

I know that fred and wes were the couple but I kinda like the interaction between fred/illyria and spike.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I loved Fred, and she & Wes were my favorite couple in the Angelverse, so I hope she can be saved. BTW it's always been a theory of mine that Fred & Lindsey were sister & brother. They were separated when their two siblings died of the flu (see Blind Date) by Child Welfare Services and she was adopted by the Burkles. She was very young then, maybe 3 or 4, so she doesn't remember except possibly vaguely. Anyway, if he found out, I know he would want to help save her. . .
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4