Reviews for Slytherins Messing with Time
lunarprincess87 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
this story is fantastic i love the characters
CrayonsPink chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
This is a really, REALLY good story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
bananacupcakes chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Please continue :)
twilight-hpfan chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
hey this is a good story so far! did you ever find that story you were looking for that you mentioned at the end of chapter 12? if so could you tell me the story name. it looked very interesting.
kitteh lova chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
i love you story. i also love your poem. when i read it i thought it must be a profesional, you have a lot of talent in writing stories and poetry. how did you get the idea for that poem anyway?
Marauder Heir chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
don't know if you found the story yet already or what, but i'm reading it now and remembered that you were looking for it. it's called Time Slip by MoonBay11. ...heh..yea... and the book is called the Black Mail book
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 16 . 8/22/2007
continue!
CoolKat Avalon chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
I am so excited that you've updated this story. I read it a long time ago and thought it was really good. I decided to re-read it today on a wihm. It's the only Harry/Sirius Fic I've ever been able to read.
Slyth-Rave-best of both chapter 16 . 3/15/2007
Love it!

Please review

Harry sounds like me on a sugar and live wire high(only i don't have magic)(damn):(
Sweet-single chapter 16 . 12/26/2006
cool fic i like your others ones a lot more but this is cool too

UPDATE SOON!_
Slyth-Rave-best of both chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
love your story it awseme(sp?) i am in major denial about tom felton being gay
KeyKeeper12 chapter 16 . 10/30/2006
Am I glad to see you back? Am I glad to see you back? What kind of question is this you silly author/person/creature? I mean I actually had to go looking for other distractions from homework for Merlin's sake! Not that that's not a prime talent of mine mind you, but that's entirely neither here nor there. *Evil twin smirks*

"If it's neither here nor there, then what do you call the place I'm looking at where it keeps showing up?"

I call it somewhere...see...neither here nor there sheesh...

"But no... you really shouldn't leave him to his own devices in finding extra distractions...the results can be quite umm...disturbing."

*KK casts ticking charm and body bind on evil twin* (okay you have to admit, if that would actually work, it would be cruel.)

Hmm, let's see big plans? Anytime I hear you say those words...I jump for joy before running to hide so I can watch the fantastic show from a relatively safe distance. All I can say is that your return makes me ecstatic! Write more...more...MORE...*Gets crazed Gollum addict look in his eyes and then laughs wildly*

"O yeah, since my twin is obvisouly inarticulate with insanity at the moment, I'm sure he'd like me to remind you that we're all our own worst critics...and you should really stop with the self-loathing... I don't care what you think. Your work is too good to be buried in an emoish grave (or any kind of grave for that matter!) So now this is KK's evil twin saying good night good luck God speed Blessed be and any other syonara farewell type phrases you care to think of-laters until next chap-hopefully that won't involve another 50 years? *both KKs pout and put on puppy dog eyes*
boohoowoo chapter 16 . 10/27/2006
Hi there Cher,

I started reading this not taking note on who read it then on chapter 14 it said cher, and I went I know a cher and somehow i pieced together it was you, and then I looked at the author name. Girl this is a brilliant story, I fell in love with it, pleas continue with this, such an amazing story. Kudos to you hun!

p.s. Are you any closer to betaring my stories? its been ages. Update missy.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Millie

X

Once again, an amazing story so far.
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 16 . 10/25/2006