Reviews for Weasley's Wearables
Xunzar chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
*snort*

The best part is that even Fred and George don't realize how little effort those without magic use to make clothing. It's probably about on par in terms of effort, and they make a heck of a lot more of them. Otherwise, how can it be explained that there are more than, say, one robe shop in all of England. If magic were even remotely as efficient as technology, given teleportation as a freely available ability, there would be one shop that would do the whole thing.
BrownOwlet chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is truly one of the best Fred and George stories I read, and I think I read most of them
Seriously, I just love this, it's funny and in character and one of my personal favourites. Pity it's only a oneshot
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow, a very nice story. Lots of elements: humour, growing up, morals... I really liked it! And the characters were well portrayed as well.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love the twins and it's so rare to find someone that writes them well. Well done!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i love it. love the clothing colors
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Pink & purple undies...they'll never know what hit them! They'd sure be harder to accio though. What about those wizards who like 'a little air down there'?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love the twist at the end - the Weasley twins are good an honorable, and not about to cheat muggles because they're muggles, but they're also not above twitting the most powerful Wizarding governing body in the country! Really great work and I can't to read more by you!
Reganfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ahh, how we all love the Weasley twins. I've always been partial to Aurthor as well. Great story!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
fab fic.
The-Resident chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You know, I think you may have a better handle on the twins than JKR. Thanks for the laughs.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
it's all right
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Portly ministers who will be interested in girdles? LMAO!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
LOL very good! I like your combination of humor and serious plot. I'm going to read more of your stories.