Reviews for Weasley's Wearables
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow, a very nice story. Lots of elements: humour, growing up, morals... I really liked it! And the characters were well portrayed as well.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love the twins and it's so rare to find someone that writes them well. Well done!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i love it. love the clothing colors
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Pink & purple undies...they'll never know what hit them! They'd sure be harder to accio though. What about those wizards who like 'a little air down there'?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love the twist at the end - the Weasley twins are good an honorable, and not about to cheat muggles because they're muggles, but they're also not above twitting the most powerful Wizarding governing body in the country! Really great work and I can't to read more by you!
Reganfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ahh, how we all love the Weasley twins. I've always been partial to Aurthor as well. Great story!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
fab fic.
The-Resident chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You know, I think you may have a better handle on the twins than JKR. Thanks for the laughs.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
it's all right
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Portly ministers who will be interested in girdles? LMAO!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
LOL very good! I like your combination of humor and serious plot. I'm going to read more of your stories.
marauder05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
underwear! ha! *rolls around on the floor dying of laughter*
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
A very well described father-son moment. The disposion of the fic was just right. We KNEW there was something the twins didn't tell Arthur, but we didn't know what. I'm sure the ministry personal was very pleased with their new protective clothing... (I suppose Tonks, for one, might actually see the fun side of it). Well done!