Reviews for The Hunted
the evil queen bitches chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
This was a very good story I in joyed it a lot thank you so much
whatiseternal chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
I just adore your story! Please keep up the good work, and i'm sorry for not reveiwing already. I love how you portray Michael and Selene
Can-you-get-Loki'd chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
isnt that the metal wolverine's claws are made out of? (Antimonium)
xNewWaveBossanova chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
The plot is great, not to mention that you've an interesting writing style, but Tanya was a pain in my neck. I didn't hate her character, it's just that she's massively overpowered, involved in everything and gets away with everything. That's no fun. You can't make your character a hybrid, the daughter of a powerful vampire, mother of another powerful vampire, lover of Markus and general of the Death Dealers. That's just too much and it screams Mary Sue. Also, you displayed Selene as a witty idiot due to that pregnancy. It started to bore me. She was also completely out if character. Still, you made characters that I started to love the more the plot developed. Characters like Tynan and Lestat. They were really fun. Try to balance your chars more the next time.
zoe chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
It's alright but I get the feeling that Tanya has been forgiven way to easily. Same with Michael, Selene would be angry with him for quite a while and would probably get really angry at Tanya for what she did to Michael, not just get over it. Michael seems to have forgiven himself too easily as well, even if it wasn't his fault he would probably still feel really guilty and I'm not getting that.
Leyla chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Thanks for sharing your story, though I don't think I can read any more. Michael and Selene are WAY too off-character, there are too many original characters that no only have too much room for my like, they're constanly surpassing Selene or Michael in one way or another. A classic Mary Sue fanfiction, I'm sorry to say. A pity really, you make an interesting story otherwise, grammatical mistakes notwithstanding (such as "starring" instead of "staring", very often) and the number of unnecesary dialogs. Laconic nature is a trait that both Selene and Michael share, something that's not reflected here, unfortunately.
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
really good story! it's taken me a few days to read because most of my time is devoted to school, but I managed to finish it and I loved it! cant wait for the sequel!
It's Raining Snow chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
no u made her pregnant! . otherwise was good
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I have the same problem.

Although, I feel i should mention that Marcus is just as dead as Viktor, and unless Marcus knows how to put a skull back together, Viktor ain't gettin' up anytime soon. But then again, it's fanfiction, anything could happen. Kraven, however, is a gnat.

P.S. have you even seen Underworld: Evoloution?
Memory from a dream chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is a really good story! I absolutly love Tynan! he is a sneaky little bugger though! I will continue reading the story! i won't review on all of the chpaters, but i will review some! I love it!

Memory from a dream
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
I like it! Nice job adding Ginger Snaps.
Charity chapter 28 . 11/7/2006
this has to be one of the best stories i've ever read. the personalities match everyone perfectly and its a great storyline
Rosalicious chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
that was awesome!
simonsaysfunction chapter 28 . 8/12/2006
Fun. Tynan's in the next story right? RIGHT?

Yuki V.
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 28 . 8/10/2006
That was a nice ending. Thanks for the update! : ) I'll be watching for more of your stories!

Later Days