Reviews for Shellshocked
Leelai Mouse chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
*shoots the writer's block* MUST DIE! *pulls out chain saw* It must..DIE! *attacks*

Li

Hehe..this series is very good. I look forward to it's completion.
Moonprincess202 chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
This is really cool! Please continue!
ace chapter 5 . 7/31/2002
up data moon ring
DragonStar chapter 5 . 3/4/2002
Need more! I love you other stories in this series.
Peace Angel not signed in chapter 5 . 11/11/2001
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Don't stop now! Please continue. Oh and...BANG! There, hopefully my aim was good enough to shoot down your writer's block. I read "Ai no Yume" and "Ares Denetsu" ages ago and I have NO idea why I haven't read "Shellshocked" until now. Anyways, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Chibi Mars chapter 5 . 6/13/2001
Cool, I wanna see what happens when the Dark Sailors find the Inners! GO MARS & VENUS!
Chibi Mars chapter 4 . 6/13/2001
That was good. Poor Trunks, I hope he saves Chibi Trunks!
diamondgirl too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 6/13/2001
Hold on, P-chan! The Pink Butterfly is flying as hard as she can to recharge your muse's Idea Mallet! That writer's block won't stand a chance!
Mars Zero chapter 5 . 6/12/2001
Cool! So good! You need to get more romance in here, but other than that this is going great! Better hurry and write before the moongoose gets mad... . ()
Mars Zero chapter 4 . 6/12/2001
Great! I feel sorry for Trunks, I hope he gets that Dark Merc and saves baby Trunks! Good thing Ami is there with him though.
MimiMercury chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
PLEASE CONTINUEEEEE.I love your works...and i can't wait for the next chapter of this story... are a few fics involving the Trunks/Ami relationship...and i love this couple...:(
Chibi Mars chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I hope you're going to write some more soon. Love: CM
jupiterschild chapter 3 . 5/10/2001
ahhhhhhhhhhh nasty torturere person! wow the characters sure have to put up with alot from you! poor mirai no change of dragonballz i spoze? More please

ta

jchild
Kaiya chapter 3 . 5/7/2001
YEAAHHHH! i am sooo happy that this fic is gonna be Ami/Trunks! they are my fav couple in DBZ! please hurry and get the next chapter out soon! _
Chibi Mars chapter 3 . 5/7/2001
Poor Bulma-chan. I don't want her to be dead! And I don't want anything to happen to Baby Trunks! I do want to see how Vegeta will react, though. This is very good, & I want to read more. But, I understand, get all the rest you need!_