Reviews for If Only You Knew
Rambina chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Nice, senstive and SKATE!

Thanx ive been getting into sana but this is a very nice SKate.
losttvfan chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
That was very well done, the first fiction I have seen that peeks into their minds. Looking forward to the next chapter, linking it to the actual events would be great. For example what did each of them think of that kiss...do they think about doing it again?
seenastoosoft chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Amazing...
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
aahh *tears hair out* why can't they just get together? I hope those guys at ABC get their act together! I want real-life skate on my TV every wednesday night! Great fic, you got it all in charecter, everything was on-target - angst-ey with just the bare hint of fluff, just like sawyer and kate. nice work.
Nemea chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
No need not to be happy with this. Its really well done. I especially liked the part about Sawyer having sex with all the other girls on the island if just Kate wont be there. Thats really what I expect him to have done. You describe both, the pain and the attraction they feel very likely. I enjoyed it very much and Im looking forward to more. Would be very nice if you could tell me about which season you write, so I can read all your things in safety and dont spoil myself - which I hate at LOST.