Reviews for Tis The Season
alooo425 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoyed that!
It was a clever and well thought out poem :D
dianaxprince chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Beautifil.
fantasychild9 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Oh my god! I have finally found a really good BBRAE poem! Sometimes, I swear that I'm the only one I know who actually likes poetry! Thank you, for giving me the joy of reading a good Teen Titans poem!
kindashania chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
why are you so good like I'm 15 and I'm crying at this its that good.
Matilda chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Omg I could barley make a poem but how did you do this! but it's amazing!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
It is decided. You're on my favorite list. Prepare to be favorited.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
awww
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Come Christmas time, I might have to actually re-read this. I liked it a lot, especially because its true that no one should ever feel alone at Christmas time.
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
lol, Futurama reference.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was a mirific poem. I think you are one of the beat for writing this, really.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was such a pleasure to read! It was very creative and it has the feel of a writer who is riding a wave of inspiration. I'll be honest; it was out of character for Raven to simply hand out kisses to Beastboy. But the rest was very in character. Heartwarming indeed, even a few months after the holiday season.
Purplepox63010 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So amazing. Love ur poems.
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really like your stories, though I've only just discovered them and you don't seem to be particularly active on this site anymore. I'd love an update to quality time though!

As for the story, I liked it. The pairing, the way it was written everything. I preferred it more as a story that rhymes than as a poem because while some of the stanzas flow very nicely some of them just have too many or too few words per line making any kind of poetic reading a little too awkward for me.

Ben
starhil.nachev chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT!
I.s chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Will you do a Valentine days story? Please...