Reviews for Tis The Season
Matilda chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Omg I could barley make a poem but how did you do this! but it's amazing!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
It is decided. You're on my favorite list. Prepare to be favorited.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
awww
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Come Christmas time, I might have to actually re-read this. I liked it a lot, especially because its true that no one should ever feel alone at Christmas time.
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
lol, Futurama reference.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was a mirific poem. I think you are one of the beat for writing this, really.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was such a pleasure to read! It was very creative and it has the feel of a writer who is riding a wave of inspiration. I'll be honest; it was out of character for Raven to simply hand out kisses to Beastboy. But the rest was very in character. Heartwarming indeed, even a few months after the holiday season.
Purplepox63010 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So amazing. Love ur poems.
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really like your stories, though I've only just discovered them and you don't seem to be particularly active on this site anymore. I'd love an update to quality time though!

As for the story, I liked it. The pairing, the way it was written everything. I preferred it more as a story that rhymes than as a poem because while some of the stanzas flow very nicely some of them just have too many or too few words per line making any kind of poetic reading a little too awkward for me.

Ben
starhil.nachev chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT!
I.s chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Will you do a Valentine days story? Please...
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This poem like story caught my interest
Though I admit I was unsure at the Start
But I soon wore a smile on my lips
As this poetic story warmed my heart
Brea4458 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
LOVE IT! you're just a fantastic writer all around!
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awesome! It's amazing, how you managed to rhyme through the whole thing.

And the BBRae was so sweet! xD
hahahero chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love how fluffy and yet ic this is. Wonderful job!