Reviews for A Wolf in the Moonlight
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
*Sniff*

I nearly cried reading this last chapter because im a sentimental soft hearted romantic and this was just so bloody sweet and cute and i had to brush my teeth several times hahahahahah

i love Remus/Tonks :) this is a brilliant series, i love their 'chase' and i love Cammius and I love the matching jumpers.

Bbbbrrrrrilllliant job :)
unique.normality chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
You've definitely rekindled all my Remus/Tonks love with your stories!
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Cool!
anonymous.individual chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story :) Honestly, it made my day.

It had me giggling on the train to myself, which although embarrassing, was totally worth it... so be proud ;)

And thank you!
somesuckypatheticperson chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
You can drink your fancy ales.

You can drink them by the flagon,

But the only brew for the brave and true

Comes from that green dragon!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Well, at least they're together when they fulfill this favour of sorts. :D

*I'll be reading again after I get home from school* (Exams driving me crazy!)
Katamabob chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Still in the process of reading, proper review at the end, but just wanted to say that I don't think your Irish was correct. Maybe it was Scots Gaelic? 'Cause I've never heard 'duilich' before. To say 'I'm sorry' is 'Ta bron orm' (lit: Sorrow is upon me). Ceart go leor is right, but you spelled it slightly wrong. Maybe yours is the Scots spelling? The languages can be pretty damn similar. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I've been doing Irish in school since I was six, and that phrase just doesn't sound familiar. Unless it's Donegal Irish... they speak really weird XD My teacher would kill me for saying that... And also, Irish Gaelic is called Gaeilge, technically.

Sorry for that, really enjoying this so far. And now, I read on!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 3/26/2009
And hopefully we'll find out why Jim is aiding and abetting Jonas. And why Melanie feels she has to hide from everyone. And maybe Jim didn't realize she was hiding from everyone.

So many questions, so few chapters left.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 3/26/2009
I'll stick to outdoor concerts thanks. I know nothing about metal bands and have no desire to learn. Hard rock didn't do much for me either. Folk, country, early rock, classical, jazz, r&b, Irish, choral are all good.

I could easily see Sirius and James at a rock or metal concert. Not Remus or Lily.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 3/26/2009
Rosier is an evil slimey git. But we knew that already.

I've always imagined Remus as a great father. I'm betting Sirius would be also. I'd love to have a dog like that. Wonder how much protest Snuffles put up before wearing the tutu and tiara. Or what did Remus bribe him with?

Nope, can't quite see Remus as a metal-head. Good thing he can do charms to muffle the sound. Now Sirius I could see as a metal-head, lol
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 3/26/2009
Sirius does manage to show up at just the wrong moment. Must be a Black thing.

Rosier needs to have his mouth and/or mind washed out with soap. Glad Julia hexed him. Bet Remus was in the park with Cami and Snuffles.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
Tonks is so lucky Remus is the man he is. Then again if he wasn't, she wouldn't be in love with him.

She is good at her job, both of them. I would definitely want her on my side.

I would only want to go to Hogwarts if I was starting at 11. I'm old enough to be the grandmother of 1st years, and I do not have any desire to be back in school. Or ever be that young again. Maybe if I could retain the knowledge I have now it might prove interesting for a shor time.

My late husband's idea of romance was much like Remus'. He liked the chase and I liked being caught.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
My husband was definitely an extrovert. I'm a little of both depending on what day it is. Yes I do like reading poetry though not as much as action/adventure, suspense, fantasy or sci-fi. Hope you're living on a warm beach. Thank you in advance for the honor of possibly being a character in one of your stories. I have been called a character on more than one occasion. Sometimes a good one, sometimes not.

I'd like to see Tonks be able to hex Uncle Colin. He might think he's trying to protect Rory with his slightly overbearing manner, but he's actually just be an annoying git. 'Course he has no idea that witches and wizards exist, so it really isn't his fault.

Never would have guessed about Rory and Jenna. I wasn't looking for the romance angle, I was thinking Rory just wanted to be there for Danny the way his Uncle Colin was for him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
Mountains don't have that many cliffs.

I'm sure Jim will be able, or maybe not, tell us something useful in the next chapter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Makes perfect sense to me.

I am frequently a romantic like my late husband. I am also a person who prefers privacy. And one who sometimes needs to unwind before being romantic or facing people.