Reviews for FuturePresent Switch
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Darlin' if you are no longer writting this fic, and i suppose ur not seeing as how the last time you updated was in 06, I was hoping you would allow me to adopt this fic from you and run with your amazing idea. The places this can be taken is limitless and would love to see this idea flourish

Please and Thank you,
Egpytian Princess of 1290 bc
Sam L. Manson chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
update soon! I love it!
annoymous chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I would freak out too if I woke up in the future with my best girlfriend half naked beside me! LOL! Funny!
annoymous chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Um...ok, Danny would never call Sam a butt hole. Just saying
Ninjarae chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Wow Thats A Pretty Short But Funny Chapter...I Can Believe That Danny Will Marry Sam...Keep up!
897958769869859 chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
good idea for a story i think its good please continue
Tara P chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
OMG! i cant believe srry i suck at spelling) that clockwork would do that!... well i think he did it but i wanna see dannys future selfs *restrains self from drooling* reaction when he wakes up to his mom/jazz...*evil grin* maybe u could make him say sams pet name(babe, baby, sammy, honey etc.)and freak out jazz! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! im so evil! anyway as soon as i send this review im off to the hunt of people who flame the authers who write fanfics(especialy danny/sam ones)!*takes out pitchfork*

TO THE HUNT!
ChoasGhostBoy chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
ok need new chapter
angel4u185 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
lol Poor Danny...I can't wait untill you update!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Wow... thats pretty much all i can say, put still good fic, keep writing!
TWILIGHTLINK15 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Awesome story! please continue! i love this story!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
woah...that mustve been weird 4 danny...i kno i'd b freaked if i were him...anyway...update soon!
PROFILEGONEFOREVER chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Wow! Holy Crap! This is getting interesting! If Danny wasn't married to Sam in this chapter, I'd me MAD!

Please continue!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
that was an awesome start! sorry im not on again...its fathers day so i am spending it with my dad...i just hav a few minutes of free time so i decided 2 come & read this fic! anyway...im off 2 read the next chappy!
GhostAnn chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
fast, but seams like a fun idea!