Reviews for Captain Neji and the Hidden Straits of Death
Irene Kuo chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
This is a great fic! I've never thought of putting pirates and Naruto together, great job, I hope you update soon _ Happy Chinese New Year! w
Serene. Panda chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Hmm, I must say that this fiction has grasped my attention. I realy like the idea, as far as I have seen, it seems to be one of the most original fictions around. I like it so far, and I plan to stay around to see the plot unfold, so yeah.

Snicerely,

'.S.P.'-chan
i.PiNK chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Update soon please!
Rurouni-Wolf chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
YAY! _ Wonderful, as always! _ You write so Neji so well! Update soon, I love reading this story! _ Great job!
The Infamous Jack chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
I must say, I am most impressed with this story so far. The plot, while not entirely unforseen, is original in that nobody's ever gotten the gumption to actually do it (or, at least, do it well). Though the story moves rather slow (these two chapters covers about twenty minutes), there is more than enough action and character dynamic to keep the audience glued to the screen.

While your spelling and grammar are definitely above and beyond what I normally expect from fanfiction writers and your language (especially at the begining) is beautiful, character references can be a little hazy. In the first scene, for example, it took me three or four paragraphs to figure out that Kiba was not the servant summoned by Neji. It's an easy thing to clear up; just remember not to shy away from proper nouns.

All in all, this is in the top 3% of fanfiction on this site in terms of originality, quality and readability. You've made and excellent story thus far, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Keep up the outstanding work.

~Jack
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hm, good chapter! -
hermion8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
that was good...i presume the third was Tenten? LOL...ΓΌ
El Edwardo chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
PiratesNarutoAwesome. You must continue this. 3
Byakugan13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
oh! i love it! please update soon (and dont abandon the story, like so many other good authors have done!) woot for nejiten!
Crystalazer chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh my, teh crack! XD;;

I can't crack for my life. Lovin' the AU-thang. (OH MY GOD. I just said "thang.")

Best wishes ~ Crys
Only Secret chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This is not the crack I was expecting...you see, 'crack' to me lame jokes and oddly cliche moments. This is a fabulous AU, for the lack of better words. You better update soon. I can easily blame it on the lack of inspiration due to excess oestrogen and lack of interested, same time-zone, beta-readers, you can't. So get a move on, Girl! Rock our boats w/ your fic! Sorry for that corny line...but it was in me for some reason since i started. So live with it.

I'm s'posing the first one landed on teh ship was Ino, correct?
Neji x Tenten chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Please update soon! I can't wait!
some random person chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
damn, a cliffie! argh...it just got interesting too...i love your idea! and that female person is presumably TenTen?interesting plot...update soon!
Rurouni-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Don't you dare leave it at that! Crack? Wonderfully-written crack, then! _ Update! That is an order from she who will soon rule the world! BWAHAHAH-coughs head off- Sorry. Too much caffeine. _ Still, seriously, great idea, even greater chappie.
Kodoku chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hmm. This fiction seems pretty interesting and it certainly got my attention. Very well-written, and the storyline seems good. I'm guessing the last girl is Tenten. I'd love to read the next chapter soon.

Kodoku

*Adds you to my author alert list*
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »