Reviews for Captain Neji and the Hidden Straits of Death
Please update soon!
Shubhs chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
I wish you'd update. :)
BadgerPride10 chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
Awwwwww! PLEASE UPDATE! Im so hooked into this story!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
And the plot thickens. I really like the story and its cleaner than other romance stories I've read lately. So thank you for that.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 22 . 1/3/2012
LOVING the story so far :)

And AWW! The Hyuuga H... was that Neji's dad? That is so sweet.

Keep writing!

M.I.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. PLEASE UPDATE THISSS! PLEASE!
SnorlaxLazy chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Do I dare hope that there would be another update soon? T_T ...even though I said that, I can't stop already hoping xD

I love your word choices, writing style, story structure, plot, dsfhjkew EVERYTHING :D I especially love how you keep the characters as in character as possible yet bent them enough to fit your story.

Man... It's really hard to find a good story now a days. Even though there are about 250,000 fictions in the Naruto category -_-

I really hope you continue this amazing story soon!
dianalovely1995 chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
amazing! i think this is the second time ive read this cause when i saw the title an image of a pirate neji and tenten kissing at a bay comes to mind!
kenzinator chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
I just read your whole story. I absolutely love, love, love, love, LOVE it! I've noticed that you haven't updated this in a while, but I will gladly wait for the next chapter! Please continue this amazing story! I just love the way you write. I think you capture Neji and Tenten's personalities perfectly!

Keep up the good work! :D
Mizily chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
I'm utterly speechless- this has to be one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read. The characters were done perfectly, and their relationships were believable and well-paced. In fact, the only thing I can fault you for is the cliff-hanger you left us with. That's just cruel. You made me laugh with this- pirate Tenten is probably my favourite AU Tenten and I thought Lee, Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru and Jiraiya in particular were brilliant. Your writing style is brilliant at painting a mental picture; you did this so vividly that I could imagine every scene clearly. I hope you do continue this, because to be honest, it's a masterpiece.
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
please continue!
Chasing chapter 22 . 6/9/2010
That was INCREDIBLY exciting XD I can't wait for the enxt chap, serriously, this fic is made up of either "LOL that was soooo adorable!" or "LOL that was utter GENIUS" moments. I mean... the killer dolphins? I need say no more...wait. I just noticed; this hasnt been updated since 08. Is it on indefinite haitus?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why?

*sob*
Nonagon2234 chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
Epic story :D
Fogwood chapter 22 . 10/1/2009
lovely, lovely. I did like the lady worm. quite impressive. I also hope you update this soon. please and thank-you?

cheers.
Alice chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
This chapter is cackle-worthy. cheers. and heart Shikamaru.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »