Reviews for Impossible Arc: Book I: Pilots
PharmTech chapter 10 . 4/4/2018
Gah! So good! Wow! I loved loved loved how you added at the end the episode blerp. As it's been more than 15 years since I've seen the series, those little reminders brought it all back. And not to mention the story itself! It was perfect! I loved Heero and Duo's rivalry and interaction. I always thought there was more to the both of them than the series showed. Thank you sooooo much for sharing!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
Lol. I like your recap of Ep. 19 a 'half-way decent' escape plan. I'd say Heero's a friggin genius with that escape plan. Especially with it being improv and all :p
Fallen-Yuki chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
I like the way you're doing this _ This chapter was a little confusing though. Like you jumped from the battle and him disarming the missiles to him playing basketball. ] Other than that I like it _ a lot.
sharl-tn chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
Funny, all the Duo/Heero moments I've watched too many times before ep 26...

It's a shame the series splits them up for so long afterwards...

and then... Hilde. *shudders*

brilliant rendition, a joy to read
Sutoomu chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Darn. You're on ep 23. I've only seen up to 22. Oh well. At least I'll get to know a biot about the eps through this story yay. WOOT! Well written, and very cool. Keep going, please. I'll be waiting.

Sutoomu chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Yes, another chapter. Sorry it took me so long to update on your story again, but I was away for three weeks and had no time. But I'm back tot he grindstone :) and I'm going to read all updates faithfully. This chapter is just as good as the last ones. Maybe better. Hell,a ll I can say is that they're good! WOOT! Keep it up.

KatsyKat chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Aww… that’s darn adorable. I loved your accuracy in quoting the episodes throughout. It’s so annoying when authors *think* they’re quoting, but really have only the basic just of what was said. You’ve done a great job coloring in the series without changing the content. And nice ending!
mzAudacity chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
i was a little worried when i hadn't seen any updates for a few months, but it's good to see that your back (if you ever left *shrug*) and writing as excellent as ever. _
Sutoomu chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
Another brilliant chapter. I liked that episode. It was really interesting. To see Heero falter an stuff. Anyways, this chapter is, as alike all the others so far, brilliant. Very well written, very introspective /is that the right word?/ and stuff. Just plain good! WOOT!

Sutoomu chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
Brilliant! Man, I'm running out of compliments to give you. Anyhoo, I'll just go on with the big words like , Brilliant, Great, Awesome, Marvelous, Stupendous, So forth and so forth. Add in any words of paris i didn't say. You deserve them! WOOT! That's my ultimate sign of awesome storie! WOOT!

Sutoomu chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
WOOT! Love it, love it, as like all the other chappies so far! I loved the episode where Heero self detonated...anyways, damn good story! WOOT!

Sutoomu chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
YEs, another great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! Ill be going on, now then...

Sutoomu chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
WOOT! Yes, another awesome, great chapter! And so quick, too. This is great. I like the very good reference and parallel to the episodes. You're good at catching the small things and not missing lines and stuff. Anyways, it's really awesome and I can't wait for another shapter. WOOT!

RandomFanGirl247 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
heeheehee... me like. Can't wait for you to update.
Sutoomu chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I like this chapter just as much as the last two. Maybe more. I always liked the way Duo thought the moon looked like a graveyard. I never bother to looka t the moon myself...anyways, great characterization again! and good episodes! Loce your story, please continue, and, of course, updates! Can't wait! woot!