Reviews for Clueless?
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Fun bit of fluff
Fugacity chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Rather rambling - but interesting. Really ought to be moved to the "crossover" section since it relies so heavily on Norse mythology and includes so many references from that.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I loved that line of Luna's"...but we haven't been in a broom cupboard for over an hourso, we will see you soon." That was priceless! And as per usual, your humor had me almost in tears laughing! Now it's on to HP and the return of the Valkyrie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I liked the feeling of completion, of having accomplished the mission and now harvest the fruits of victory, the rewards of the gods and well, i also liked the perfection of it all. My favorite bit is the dream with the horde of Potterspawn "all calling me dada":D that was almost unbearingly cute!

There were one or two times, where i felt as if it got too much, like the marriage ceremony "binding them for all eternity"... As much as i love soul bound fics, that's a lot more sappy and bragging than i feel comfortable reading... And the "be gone" moment with the annoying officials being sent away and then the Ride of the Valkyries as theme music for the approaching norse gods... too much and too soon after one another.

But those moments were few and far in between and the rest of the story was awesome. Okay, i didn't read the long story first :D but even so this was good storytelling, i'd only have left out the "how he met them over the summer" bit, as that will be too repetitive for real readers that use this as a bonus to the Valkyrie story and not like me the other way round. And it doesn't matter at that place in the story, it's not needed to support the feelings expressed earlier and does not explain anything about them and while i like the mentions of a renovated Grimmauld Place and can snicker about any mention of Ron and Luna going at it like rabbits it's just not important at the place where it makes lazy circles in Harry's mind...
Just saying, when the story is just as good without the scene there's no real reason to keep it in.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Another story that was MUCH too pat! I'm sorry! :-(
Runecutter chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
an interesting idea, but once again you seem to hasten through it, cutting short every new thought, every dialogue and every descriptive scene to the absolute minimum it still stays understandable. On the first look that might seem to be economic and the best use of space and words, but... a story never is purely the communication of prepared information so both sides share the same knowledge, it is always partially a transfer of emotions, a sharing of thoughts and the reliving of developments and all these aspects fall quite a bit short when you go and put everything under the razor as seems to be your style.

Just relax, let the characters slip out of your grip a little bit, let them... LIVE .. and do stuff that's not 100 percent ergonomic but gives the story a more natural feeling a more natural speed of happenings and your stories will quite surely be lifted from purely enjoyable to more than excellent!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Different...*smirks* Harry Potter and The Ride of the Valkyries/Harry Potter and The Handmaidens of Odin I tried to google that title (previous) and came up with yours-go figure. Yours is a wonderful little fic and I fully intend to read the sequel, but I was kinda hoping to find the DLP story I'd read part of it and lost the url, and now I can't find it. :'( any help?
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
It would be awesome to see a update on this story. I would like to find out what happens next even if it was just another one shot, it would still be great.

xBloodSplatter chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story, I really liked the mix of HP and mythology.
Story-Breach chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love it!
blklover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happens next please update as soon as you can thanks for writiing a great story
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
LOL... though M-Rated Romance indicates possible lemony goodness!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Interesting. I would have to say that sometimes it is good to be Harry (no punn intended).
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is wonderful, you are a genius. DH has nothing on your writing.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cool and thanks for writing.