Reviews for Cinderella Tom
I loved this story so much! You nailed tuggers personality :)
compa16 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Must read more
Zarz chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Great story! Tugger is really sweet - I love how much he cares for his human and wants her to be happy, and their interactions are great, especially in the dream at the end. Mistoffelees is also wonderful, and he's right - I bet Tugger would make a very handsome badger. The Jellicles also came up with some creative solutions for how Tugger could live as a human. About the one thing I thought strange was that Paige didn't worry about her Tiggery for the time that Tugger was Tom. Wonderful work! I'm looking forward to reading what you write next!
DWF chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
"New teeth. That's weird."

- The Tenth Doctor after regenerating.
Daniel The king of Dragons chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
So damn beatiful i almost creid
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
It's official, Ekwy. You are one of my favorite CATS fanfic authors. This was an amazing fic. You pulled off a compassionate human Tugger very well. ANd I burst out laughing when he names Misto. Bravo on a wonderful story.
svadaynavilfari chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Just wonderful~ one of the best stories I've read in CATS 3
hellbutterfly421 chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
AW! that was probably one of the sweetest stories i've ever read! great job!
skylinebooshlover chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
such an amazing story! every chapter made me want to read more thanks for an excellant read!
PSfan712 chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
omg i love this story...it made me laugh so hard when tugger was talking to misto at paiges house...lol

Great Story!

-Psfan712~Thriller
sprit o' the greenwood chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
"New teeth," he muttered. "That's weird."

please tell me that was from doctor who.
dance4life chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
Love it!

And the doctor who line is

New teeth thats werid!
dance4life chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
loved it!
Mishantu chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
AH! ::stretches:: That story was Fantabulous! I absolutely loved it. You know, it is VERY hard to find a good CATS fanfiction, and I must say this is absolutely the best I have read so far.