Reviews for The Meaning of Love
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
oh, why have you stopped? this is wonderful! please continue asap? :)
EriksKitty chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
This was just getting going and then, poof, you stopped. Any idea when you'll be inspired to finish this gem? Or maybe to just give us the next chapter?

Happy Writing,

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP \\/_
Shiba-san chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
I love this story! Please Update!
browneyes93 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
I really liked it, but maybe you could add some more chapters and continue the story.
Little Balloon chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Ouh. I love it. Continue? Haha...not to rush.

Blonde Shadowcat chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
Oh! Very nice! Update as soon as you can! :D
Forsaken Elf chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I'm really enjoying this story Please continue!
Kitala chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Hahaha, I liked the devious moment between the two. Keep it up!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Charming chapter! Love the dialogue in that last bit especially. Thanks so much for mentioning Draco-you know how much I loved that! Too bad Herm's ill-nice description, by the way (I could relate to the chunks in hands bit). Anyhow, awesome work! I loved it! You're most definitely my favorite fanfic writer. Have I told you that today?
severus.snape's.widow chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
i really like this story! please update more soon!
TCFellows chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Like it, glad you updated!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
I really like this, and I'm so happy Ginny didn't die! And that's saying something, since I don't really like Ginny's character anyway. You made me actually like her for a little while! :D

Very nicely written. I want this updated soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Blackangle2011 chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
PLEEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kellbell930 chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
that was good! although i dont think that if Hermione had a wand pointed at Voldemort with him not expecting it she wouldve said expelliarmus...i think anyone of the trio wouldve used the killing curse...although that wouldnt work int the story so i can completly understand :) just some thgouhts. great chap though cant wait for the next one!
Kitala chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Good chappie- I loved Hermione's quick thinking!