Reviews for Shadow and The Lost Child
Storm337 chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
That one part with Shadow and Maria where Maria is dieing made me cry. What a touching chapter. ;) Storm
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
Randomness: This was one of the first stories I read after I found this site. Anyway... I liked it then and I still do now.

L8R

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
Lil moonprincess chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
What a creative and beautiful plot! I liked the idea of getting Maria getting involved in Shadow's fight to destroy Black Doom...

Hope you write more good stories soon, because this was full of talent and detailed events. I like this...a lot!

See ya later! :)

L.M
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
I just have one word to say about this story...AAWESOME!

Can't wait to find your next story!

Good work
SonAmy and ShadMaria fan chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Cool story!

I'm a Shadow/Maria pairing person myself, but I like this story anyway!
White wolf09 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
i like it so far. its really really good. im going to keep read and review when im dun.

Oh and happy 1day late B-day _

Peace out.
Mandy the Bat chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Super! Really nice!
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
yay! i knew Shad would be okay! man has Elle got a temper or what?
Yuko6754 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
ah ek Shad no!...please he better be okay!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
man can't they see...Shad is not evil!
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Shad is kinda OOC but eh never mind not really! keep it up!
SapphireKitti chapter 15 . 4/11/2006
I wasn't expecting you to put another chapter on, not that I'm complaining. It was a nice touch! I hope you'll write another story soon!
lugia flyhight chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
aw, amazing and cuute! shadow really has the body for chaos controll. hyper cool story!
SapphireKitti chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
YAY! A happy ending! YOU ARE ONE THE GREATEST AUTHORS EVER! (bow,bow) In fact... I think I'll put you on my favs list! Lucky you! Hee,hee!

This is truely one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I hope you'll make another one, or maybe even a sequal! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Oh, wait. Isn't that your line? (laughs)
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
"This is my most thought out Fanfic from all the others I thought up, so I hope it does quite well," you say. You don't offer much as a writer. But, to make my point a little clearer...some minor analysis.

Even though the introduction went terribly slow with some strange grammatical fallacies and bad word order ("a good enough reason for," for example), the story was rushed in general. You have started with a classical introduction of the sides involvede. You were even clever enough to reveal so much about them. I'm not saying that it's a very bad thing. It is simply lame.

As far as logic goes, Shadow is its loyal user. By going against common sense and thinking: "But this just going to be a waste," which has got a word missing, he becomes out of character, thus, letting me question the foundation. You must have a stable foundation for a story. The sudden softening of his character also is a confusing affair.

General qualities of the creative side usually are strengths, but the technical side is often a story's weak spot.

Description was weak and colorless. You played the game, you ought to know how the buildings looked. Describe the horror, the drama. If you don't do that...the story loses quite a few points in quality.

I was rather confused by the punctuation in elliptical sentences. You put too much commas periods and whatnot in them. Three dots per ellipse, no more. Capitalization errors come hand-in-hand with that. Your English teacher can give you a thorough lecture about their usage.

You usually come out with a correct comma in the end of a quotation. Though, revise your dialogue for mistakes in the form of periods.

Also, no overcapitalizations within a story are allowed. It is an error that most people make. In addition, there were a few misspellings. Call them typos if you may, but "there" instead of "their" and "ally" for "alley" do not work well.

Just the basic words were used within the chapter. Little static surroundings were mentioned. Numerous errors in punctuation were present along with minor errors in other spheres of grammar, discluding word order, which is a bigger problem. I can't make proper comments on the plot, but the introduction does not let me expect much.

Not impressed.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »