Reviews for Virtues & Sins
quasi una fantasia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a truly wonderful and beautiful story (poetry?). :D

Short, simple, but amazing.

I really love it! :D
jessamoemoe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
oh! i love it! :D

great job! just the right amount of SasuSaku fluff! :D

hoyjuno chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It was good but. . . What happened at the ending? Hm. . . Just wondering. But all in all it was awesome!

Write more!

FoamBanana chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Acculy there is nothing wrong with it and I really loves it... I know you're going to come long one day. Thanks for the writing.
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 3/13/2009

It. Was. Beautiful.

I loved the poems at the end and beginning

Cour des Miracles chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that was awesome! wow... i'm honestly blown away!
mintxrain chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Its beautiful.
Kokoryu chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is a very good story. Is this really your first attempt? Well, I for one, am really surprised.
yuki chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
nice intro you blended the storie with a nice powem and the powam caught all thar acts of both of them. though it is viey trough sakura is like an angle and sasuke is like a devol and both vame to konoha abnd both are so diferent that they cdoud nivetr be together or are will they two apasets can be so alike even they seem so different youll be saparised how things can end in stories.

but othet thin that the begineg is very interesting it maks you want to read on and who ever wrote the powem is very talente in geting both sids of two totoly defferent people and make thim seem to bbe ment for eadch other
Nina-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Brilliant. Very nice views, I especially liked the ending text.
sasukelove2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was really unique and unconventional in a good way. I can tell just from this short piece that you really have a way with words. I loved the style of this one-shot and enjoyed how you blended poetic material with the rest of the plot. Great job and good luck with future fics!

Take care,

Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Love the story.
bishie-otaku chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow that was good. great job
rockdogravi chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I loved that. It was...just...

I don't know the word. Brilliant? Amazing?

-curses- kuso...I need a thesaurus.

jdouglas17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006