Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
Auroura chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aalsdladkfl this was so cute.
YourBiggestFan156 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love Mickey, he's so nice.
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I love it! You could say I'm a dork too. ;p I like their friendship they shared.
Lady RavenStar19 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Mickey and Riku-Best friends for life, no matter the danger or chaos.

Buddies forever!
crimsontriforce chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Well, make that two dorks... :3 Both Riku's and (especially!) Mickey's characterizations are intriguing and lovely in KH2, and you managed to capture them perfectly.
Off-key chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Awwe...cute. I loved reading this. There's just not enough fanfiction with the Disney characters here in the Kingdom Hearts section.
Drekana3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This story deserves more attention, methinks.

Anyway, your characterization of the two of them is perfect. Your idea here is wonderfully original, and it's the perfect length. Too many fics ignore the Disney aspect of KH...
NettikGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was adorable. The friendship between Riku and Mickey really intrigued me, and I'm glad someone wrote about it.

There were some areas in which I believe you could have expanded on, slightly. I found myself wishing that this fanfiction would have gone on longer, but methinks I'm simply used to reading long chapters. XD

I look forward to seeing more of your work, hun.

NettikGirl
Frostman chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow. Stories this great don't happen very often. Both Mickey and Riku are awesome, and you had no problem nailing their personalities perfectly. Excellent, excellent job.