Reviews for Tortured Truth
Ariastella chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
You know what would be hilarious? If Plasmius was beaten by a sneeze. Talk about your 'what goes around, comes around!'
Ariastella chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Wait... Will his next sneeze actually conjure a literal blizzard? 'cause that would be epic!
SparkleSeas chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Awww, in my head Alison looks like Marte from the new K3 that was chosen just a few minutes ago
spatterson chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Good. Valerie is very stupid in my opinion. She has to stop hunting Danny and help him fight his enemies.
TheMajorPhan chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Awww suuu cuuuute
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
CLOCKWORK! Yays! But, he doesn't have legs, so the kneeling description makes no sense.
Jay Salvatore chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I hate how in these stories Danny forgives his parents just because they didnt know it was him. Ignorance is no excuse for what they did.
KentuckyWallflower chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I disagree with both Sam and Tucker, cause I'm a Marvel fan (Spiderman and Captain America are the best in my opinion) but If I had to pick between the two, totally gotta go with Superman only because of Smallville.
Great chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Its an interesting story, but I think you are mixing a few facts. Like Danny knowing that Jazz knew about his ghost powers after the Dan Phantom episode. Looking forward to more!
7536897647356356 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
"Oh I know, but I want to."
O.o wtf creepy overly attached mother or
Something?
scheffelman chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So far your work is pretty good. P.S. I never flame work.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really like Lancer too. You did I great job with this.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oh, That's sad, I hope he's okay.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh, that was sad. I almost cried. I loved how you put such detail into this.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I liked it. I wonder what the goo is. Maybe the invention did work, it just blew up. Does it affect Danny when he's human, or just when he's ghost?