Reviews for Tortured Truth
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/11
CLOCKWORK! Yays! But, he doesn't have legs, so the kneeling description makes no sense.
Jay Salvatore chapter 2 . 5/3
I hate how in these stories Danny forgives his parents just because they didnt know it was him. Ignorance is no excuse for what they did.
SmokeyWolf13 chapter 2 . 4/30
I disagree with both Sam and Tucker, cause I'm a Marvel fan (Spiderman and Captain America are the best in my opinion) but If I had to pick between the two, totally gotta go with Superman only because of Smallville.
Great chapter 16 . 1/23
Its an interesting story, but I think you are mixing a few facts. Like Danny knowing that Jazz knew about his ghost powers after the Dan Phantom episode. Looking forward to more!
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
"Oh I know, but I want to."
O.o wtf creepy overly attached mother or
Something?
scheffelman chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So far your work is pretty good. P.S. I never flame work.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really like Lancer too. You did I great job with this.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oh, That's sad, I hope he's okay.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh, that was sad. I almost cried. I loved how you put such detail into this.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I liked it. I wonder what the goo is. Maybe the invention did work, it just blew up. Does it affect Danny when he's human, or just when he's ghost?
Mitchie chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was Expertly Written And I couldn't put the laptop down!
3 Make more this is amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Okay, V for Vendetta DOES NOT nor will ever be, right after Lord of the Rings. LOTR is( on a scale from one to ten) an 87. Sorry for the harshness I'm just a HUGE fan. But I love your writing. Keep it coming!
DeanWinchesterSamWinchester chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Your right there called the Ghost Gautlets
agest chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
darkflame1516, Missmeliss4251, phantomshadowdragon, epobbp, AirGirl Phantom, crazyvi, SummersSixEcho, The Sleep Warrior, kdm 13, Coalar Lee Drake, DanPhantom, dArkliTe-sPirit, Kairi7, Punker88, werewulf, animekitty47, Firehedgehog, Horseluver101, Inumaru12, My Eternal Fa├žade, Sparky the Wonder Weasel, Catmedium, cheesebot12, littlekittykat, Ohka Breynekai, PhantomKat7, Samantha-Girl Scout, The Kirby Emerald, TheGhostHybrid, DiscordianSamba, Halfa-NariMaruko, Horselvr4evr123, iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny, KatrinaKaiba, Moss Royal, Mysterious Prophetess, PhantomAlchemist, Risika135, Sesshy'sWoman, ChicaDeDanny, kenji's girl, Leppers, Lt. Commander Richie, Ratiosu, The Sole Survivor, Warrior of Winds, xheartkreuzx, DP-shrine-in-closet-girl, Gamma Jack Plasmius, himegimiofdragons, Jenna Dax, Kagome lover, katiesparks, Mako-Magic, ohiowriter, Phantom of a Rose, purpledog100, Silent Elegy, soccergurl1990, Super E-Man, Tamiara, The Great Suskino, Weber's Cage, X-Roosterrelli-X, yosei11, Zuzanny, alcohol daydream, Anonimous, Anonomys Advice, Aqua91, book-a-holic101, captain deoxys, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Danaphantom, Dani Tonfen, dannyphantomfanaticandDxSshipper, dAnnysGiRl777, DeeDeeBo, definenormalAB, dragonghostgirl, DragonSword35d, e.d., ED'sGirl 4ever, egyptianqueen777, Elvenangler17, Fade, Fade B., Fan-Fic-CC27, Ghost-Wolf676, Goldwulf, Guest, hammy ham ham, Himig, HKPMKEJOSGOLV, Hunter097, ilikedan, Itallia, Jenny30906, Jerrac, Just Call me Crazy, kat, Kenna, kingman, LatinWolfDemon, Le Dizzle, leilanisangel, Linkmaste, livinglife, Liz, LokiWaterDraca, MattsLittleSister, Mechanical-Panda, mimiru1618, Miss Selarne, mysterygal02, Nic's Nefarious Drawing Pad, Olivia Solar, opal, Phantom2B, phantomdog, Phantomgirl040304, phoenix wanderer, Pterodactyl, purrbaby101, Ramuk, Rebel Thief Lava Wolf Cooper, Rob Phantom, Sakurako Minase, Samantha Seldowitz, sandra, sarah-sama, Sasha Jeanne, shadow walker, Shadow49, Shimegami-chan, silvermoonphantom, Skigrl, Sleep Warrior, Team Graecisso, toontownwiz, Torgi Frin, Truth91920, Twilight Princess, ur1crazedupfruitloop, Velkan the Impaler, Wing Dancer, wolfcrossbreed, WolfDaughter, Writer's-BlockDP, WWMTgirl, Zarmina, Zarz, Zeva Lobo?

wow that is alot (yeah i c&ped that)
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
That was a sweet chapter! He trusted his parnets! I wonder how effective the green liqud will be.