Reviews for Tortured Truth
Cat chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I agree with Sam. Batman is more amazing and asterous by far! If you think about it, Sam is like Batman. She wears black, is individual and antisocial, and is rich and spoilt by day and crime fighter by night! Anyway, this story is great, I am currently reading it for the third time ;) I hate those stories where Danny's parents don't accept him after he reveals he is a halfa, so I think this story is really good and really makes me feel emotional. Keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
The story is good!
Keep up the good work!
Ariastella chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
You know what would be hilarious? If Plasmius was beaten by a sneeze. Talk about your 'what goes around, comes around!'
Ariastella chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Wait... Will his next sneeze actually conjure a literal blizzard? 'cause that would be epic!
SparkleSeas chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Awww, in my head Alison looks like Marte from the new K3 that was chosen just a few minutes ago
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
Good. Valerie is very stupid in my opinion. She has to stop hunting Danny and help him fight his enemies.
TheMajorPhan chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Awww suuu cuuuute
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
CLOCKWORK! Yays! But, he doesn't have legs, so the kneeling description makes no sense.
Jay Salvatore chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I hate how in these stories Danny forgives his parents just because they didnt know it was him. Ignorance is no excuse for what they did.
KentuckyWallflower chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I disagree with both Sam and Tucker, cause I'm a Marvel fan (Spiderman and Captain America are the best in my opinion) but If I had to pick between the two, totally gotta go with Superman only because of Smallville.
Great chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Its an interesting story, but I think you are mixing a few facts. Like Danny knowing that Jazz knew about his ghost powers after the Dan Phantom episode. Looking forward to more!
7536897647356356 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
"Oh I know, but I want to."
O.o wtf creepy overly attached mother or
Something?
scheffelman chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So far your work is pretty good. P.S. I never flame work.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really like Lancer too. You did I great job with this.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Oh, That's sad, I hope he's okay.