Reviews for Tortured Truth
Auroral Eclipse chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
this is the bestest story ever! o i hope theres a sequel! much applause and clapping hands! i love this story! i hope theres many more storys to come!
MissMeliss4251 chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
That was one heck of an awesomly awesome first fan fic!

And do I sense a sequel? pwease? *puppy dog eyes.

Oh...and bowling is more math than science...hehehe...

Well, great story! Loved every letter of it!

Miss Meliss
Winnywriter chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
YAY! Sequel pleez! In the words of the not-so-immortal Vlad, "I shall await...with baited breath!" .
SorcererTech chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
Wow. I can't wait for the sequel, even though I know I'll have to. Anyway, great ending. It left a feeling of unknowingness with me after I finished reading it. THAT, is the way a story that is supposed to have a sequel should feel.

Good luck with your next story,

The Kirby Emerald /\/
Anonimous chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
I REALLY wish more than two other authors were as currupt with torture as you.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
I see a Sequel in the making... if you don't... well... me have a mob lol... any way I hope you continue I really want you to... PLEASE? lol let me guess... Vladdie is the Baddie! lol any way... PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
yosei11 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
hell yes!

freaking awesome! go on, write a sequal!

it was realy good and well concluded!

yay excellent!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
...you are evil. I thought my ending was good, but yours...wow. That is an impressive segway into your sequel! ACK! Now I can't wait for it, I'll be antsy forever! *sigh* Ah well. Impressive ending! You really did a great job wrapping this up; it was amazing! Keep writing, I'm really looking forward to your sequel!
Rob Phantom chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
This is quite possiblely the best story i have ever read, ever! i loved every bit of it, and the fact Danny's parents accepted him despite him bing half ghost and all the other problems was very heart warming. also nice little cliff hanger at the end, does this mean there will be a squel? i hope so, once agian great story!
SammiSeldowitz chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
Very nice. I don't have a lot of time to review, maybe I'll put in more detail later, but I just wanted to say this is magnificent. Greatest fanfic ever. :D

I just didn't understand the last paragraph. :D Explain it to me? Hehe XD Great job.
Ramuk chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
and so ends a great story...well not really since theres a sequel WOOT! Man this was a really good story! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Jenna Dax chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
[Hands Author a tissue] Don't worry, I'm sure the sequel will be just as well written as the original. I look forward to seeing it. See you then!
Twilight Princess chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
AWSOME! I really liked this story...a lot! I smell a zequal! the ending really gives it off! ;)

well, this was a very good chapter, and a very good story! sorry I didnt review earlier, things have been crazy, but I am reviewing now, *evil smile* got it? good...:) ok well, nice way to wrap it up, and everything, I got an actual name on fanfiction(*gasps* I know, I am usually to lazy to do anything, but I got one!) its Angst lover , just letting you know! ok, well, I feel sad that its over, but happy because it was an AWSIOME, X-TREME story, and excited because it sounds like theres a sequal!I think i spelled somehting wrong, just saying! ok, well...nothing much else to say...*awkward silence*...I'm gonna go get something to drink now, soda sounds nice, see you later I guese!
Itallia chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
Uh...does that last part mean there's gonna be a sequel? And I think it's Valerie...yeah.
Halfa-NariMaruko chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
Well this is it now, everybody get down!

Well done! I am DYING for the sequel! I swear that if you have not published ch 1 by september, I will begin to spam you with song lyrics until you do! XD Like I am now. I hope to see more of your works soon!

This is all I can take; this is how a heart breaks!
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »