Reviews for Tortured Truth
everhearted chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I totally agree with Sam. Superman SUCKS! He barely has any character depth because he's so freaking INVINCIBLE! And then he goes all weak because of some stupid mineral.

Besides, "The Dark Knight" was EPIC. X3
anonymous baka chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
Despite all the hardships Vlad has gone through since his portal accident, I think that Jack had every right to hate his former friend.

Before the portal accident, the Vlad Masters that Jack knew was an innocent college kid who had didn't mind Jack's clumsy, occasionally ignorant, and overall friendly personality. Deep down, he may have been competing with him for Maddie, but they were still best friends.

I know some people may argue with this, but Danny's accident didn't just fuse his DNA with ecto-energy, or half kill him: It did BOTH. The part of Danny that was a mere bystander without a care in the world died that day. That's what makes him half-ghost.

Similarly, the "V-Man" that would have forgiven "J-Man" was killed by the accident. Vlad may have the same mind, but not the same heart.
Danni99981 chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
u have it right... they are called ghost gauntlets ...
anonymous baka chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
i've LOVED Mr. Lancer ever since "Teacher of the Year"!

Madigan Keen chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Okay, so here's what really happened when he went into the portal:

In the Universe of Danny Phantom, when people die, their souls are transported to the Ghost Zone. When they come into contact with all the ectoplasm, their souls manifest in the ectoplasm, making them look and/or act like their former selves, but usually revolve around one main obsession.

When Danny came into contact with all that raw ectoplasmic energy, it fused with his still human molecules. The reason it made him a Halfa is because humans weren't supposed to come into direct contact with the raw ectoplasmic energy. But Danny was blasted from all directions with pure ghost energy at once.

So he gained the same power that any other ghost would've had, but something made him more powerful (I haven't come up with a theory on that, though). So anyways, he's techincally not "half-dead" though that is a common theory.

If he was only half dead, he would probably be in a miserable, almost coma-like state.

So quick summary: He was blasted with so much ghost energy at once, that the ectoplasm fused with his DNA, giving him ghost powers.

Ta-da! I feel so scientific-y.
Lutricity chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Once again, you are awesome! They gloves are the Ghost Gauntlets, I am pretty sure...
Madigan Keen chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
What does Lancer mean when he says, "The same protocol that took place seven months ago..." blah blah blah. Is he talking about the accident where Danny got his ghost powers?
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
This was a great Story and I loved every bit of It, Your imagenation went wild with this one and that is what makes a good writter. Keep up the good work and something tells me that there is a sequal. Oh well better start hunting for it. Again Great Story and I wish I could write like this.

*Indian guine ghoust comes through window*

"So you have wished it, So shall it will be."

*Skydragonqueen sceames and runs away, while thinking up good stories.* XD
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
*Gasp* he can't change back, this story gets better every chapter. great writting, I will cotinue amd see what happens
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
*gasp* they tortured their own child, *cringe*ouch. Anyway great chapter I hope the storys great
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh, I'm interested. You got my attention. Well Done. There is a lot of chapters to see,read and reveiw so I better get started. Great beginning.
Kitty Ghost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Just Love it!
Kitty Ghost chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Great story! You are an amazing writer!
jane chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
this was a awesome story whoever created it, im just surprised they havent published it into a real book yet! awesome
hypercell chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
i love this story. It is amazing
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »