Reviews for Tortured Truth
Madigan Keen chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Okay, so here's what really happened when he went into the portal:

In the Universe of Danny Phantom, when people die, their souls are transported to the Ghost Zone. When they come into contact with all the ectoplasm, their souls manifest in the ectoplasm, making them look and/or act like their former selves, but usually revolve around one main obsession.

When Danny came into contact with all that raw ectoplasmic energy, it fused with his still human molecules. The reason it made him a Halfa is because humans weren't supposed to come into direct contact with the raw ectoplasmic energy. But Danny was blasted from all directions with pure ghost energy at once.

So he gained the same power that any other ghost would've had, but something made him more powerful (I haven't come up with a theory on that, though). So anyways, he's techincally not "half-dead" though that is a common theory.

If he was only half dead, he would probably be in a miserable, almost coma-like state.

So quick summary: He was blasted with so much ghost energy at once, that the ectoplasm fused with his DNA, giving him ghost powers.

Ta-da! I feel so scientific-y.
Lutricity chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Once again, you are awesome! They gloves are the Ghost Gauntlets, I am pretty sure...
Madigan Keen chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
What does Lancer mean when he says, "The same protocol that took place seven months ago..." blah blah blah. Is he talking about the accident where Danny got his ghost powers?
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
This was a great Story and I loved every bit of It, Your imagenation went wild with this one and that is what makes a good writter. Keep up the good work and something tells me that there is a sequal. Oh well better start hunting for it. Again Great Story and I wish I could write like this.

*Indian guine ghoust comes through window*

"So you have wished it, So shall it will be."

*Skydragonqueen sceames and runs away, while thinking up good stories.* XD
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
*Gasp* he can't change back, this story gets better every chapter. great writting, I will cotinue amd see what happens
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
*gasp* they tortured their own child, *cringe*ouch. Anyway great chapter I hope the storys great
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh, I'm interested. You got my attention. Well Done. There is a lot of chapters to see,read and reveiw so I better get started. Great beginning.
Kitty Ghost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Just Love it!
Kitty Ghost chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Great story! You are an amazing writer!
jane chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
this was a awesome story whoever created it, im just surprised they havent published it into a real book yet! awesome
hypercell chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
i love this story. It is amazing
Talk Bubble chapter 16 . 12/19/2009
This is a great ending to a great story :)

I'm glad there is a sequel! xDD so happy...
Talk Bubble chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
haha yes Danny is oh so righteous, and feels pity for Vlad. To tell you the truth, i felt pity for him too; not because I'm righteous, but because I LIKE VLAD. He is an awesome character. A bit obsessed though... he should see a pychiatrist.
Talk Bubble chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
This has been an amazing story. It really touched me; it was sad, and yet not to the point where it became sappy. I REALLY hate when a story is sappy... but this one is not, so it's all good.

Sorry I didn't review the other chapters but that would have been spamming your email. xD

I was sort of hoping that Danny would go see Vlad alone, but having his family with him IS an interesting twist... and I really love the Bakers. Families like that are just amazing: ones that help random strangers in need for nothing in return :)

I'm glad they are continuing on to Vlad's... I had a feeling they might just take Danny back home, so I'm glad that's not the case.

Spectral Ninja chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
577th reviewer at ur service!

Iloved the whole idea! It was like pow bam whack! Both emotionally and PHYSICALLY! AWESOME! High-five!
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »