Reviews for Tortured Truth
Jerrac chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Interesting way of revealing his secret... Though there is one MAJOR plot hole you need to deal with. Danny doesn't have a good reason to not transform back. You say he decided not to let his parent know... But if you are being tortured, then that would not be a good reason.

Also the way Jazz reacted just doesn't seem to fit... I don't see her locking her parent out, I also don't see the parents just letting her. Anyway, just a few thoughts of mine. :D
Weber's Cage chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Ok, compliments first: I like the story, especially the perspective being from Jazz. It's a nice little bit of drama, instead of focusing too much on fights (as of right now) between Danny and the other ghosts. The grammar is decent (i.e. nothing that made reading this unpleasant) amd the chapters are a pretty good length.

Ok, now my complaint(more of a critical comment, really). The only issue I have is that Jack and Maddie decided to go through with the torture knowing that he was still human. While quite understandable if they just thought Danny was a pure ghost, this way seems a bit off to me. (Of course, you are the author, you need a plot device, and you probably interpret the characters differently then me, so I suppose it's not that big of a deal).

Anyway, a great fic so far and I look forward to your next posting.
I Am Imaginary chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
OMG! I thought I was going to cry! It's so sad! Anyway, it's really well written! Please post soon!
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
As I was reading the last of this story, a song came up on my Winamp. A song called 'If Only Tears Could Bring You Back', by Midnight Sons. It fits so well that I was just stunned for a moment. Just had to mention that.

This story is awesome. It goes in a direction that no similar story goes in. You have an excellent writing style that makes you feel like you are right there with Danny, hoping that through some miracle, he will make it through the night.

Good job.
epobbp chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
update soon
744544 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Well, at least they might do something to HELP Danny instead of torture him...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Marcipie chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
OMG...O.O.. That was soo sad! Curse your good authoring skills! CURSE U! Anyway, can't wait for the update! *sobs* POOR DANNY!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Aww, what's going to happen? ACK! But you really did a wonderful job on this chapter! It really fit, and everyone seemed really in character. Keep writing and update soon! :D :P
crazyvi chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Great story. Poor Danny. Please update soon.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
I cried. This was so sad. Poor everybody. I liked this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
TheGhostHybrid chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
WOW! plz update soon! Jazz had it going on-oh ya! Mean old bubble machine! evil...
Rob Phantom chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
update soon, please!
Wing Dancer chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hey Frodo,

It's me, I can't believe how many people have said so many good things about this. And I was the first one to read it. As always, I congratulate you and can't wait to read it again. Luv ya forever.
Marcipie chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Wow.. I am totally speechless, and yet, THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! I can't wait for the update! Poor Danny, I hope Jack and Maddie are REALLY sorry. But, you did a GOOD job! XD Jazz really told them! Whoo! XD
PhantomKat7 chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
OMG! That was amzing! It was os well written! I felt as though I was rigt there! Poor Danny! I've never seen(well, read) Jazz so mad before. Update soon!
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »