Reviews for Tortured Truth
PhantomKat7 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Aw! Touching! This story gets better with each chapter! This story deserves a place in my C2 community! Only for the best! This is certainly a story I will read over and over again!
crazyvi chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
:) Tres bien! That was an awesome chapter. I loved the idea Maddie and Jack had for the energy. And everything was really evenly spaced and well written, I couldn't ask for more than that! Keep writing, this chapter rocked!
744544 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Trust...its a wonderful thing!

Update soon!
epobbp chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
me like...update soon
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
you rock! hope you update soon!
TheGhostHybrid chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
wow...how sad! i hope maddie and jack can find a cure for danny's pain! good for jazz for talking up!
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
sniff sniff. i can't wait till you update!
purpledog100 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
This is great! I'm adding it to my faves :)
Jerrac chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Interesting way of revealing his secret... Though there is one MAJOR plot hole you need to deal with. Danny doesn't have a good reason to not transform back. You say he decided not to let his parent know... But if you are being tortured, then that would not be a good reason.

Also the way Jazz reacted just doesn't seem to fit... I don't see her locking her parent out, I also don't see the parents just letting her. Anyway, just a few thoughts of mine. :D
Weber's Cage chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Ok, compliments first: I like the story, especially the perspective being from Jazz. It's a nice little bit of drama, instead of focusing too much on fights (as of right now) between Danny and the other ghosts. The grammar is decent (i.e. nothing that made reading this unpleasant) amd the chapters are a pretty good length.

Ok, now my complaint(more of a critical comment, really). The only issue I have is that Jack and Maddie decided to go through with the torture knowing that he was still human. While quite understandable if they just thought Danny was a pure ghost, this way seems a bit off to me. (Of course, you are the author, you need a plot device, and you probably interpret the characters differently then me, so I suppose it's not that big of a deal).

Anyway, a great fic so far and I look forward to your next posting.
I Am Imaginary chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
OMG! I thought I was going to cry! It's so sad! Anyway, it's really well written! Please post soon!
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
As I was reading the last of this story, a song came up on my Winamp. A song called 'If Only Tears Could Bring You Back', by Midnight Sons. It fits so well that I was just stunned for a moment. Just had to mention that.

This story is awesome. It goes in a direction that no similar story goes in. You have an excellent writing style that makes you feel like you are right there with Danny, hoping that through some miracle, he will make it through the night.

Good job.
epobbp chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
update soon
744544 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Well, at least they might do something to HELP Danny instead of torture him...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!