Reviews for Kaddish
thesunwillshineclear chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Is it stupid that I cried? But I just loved this so much and your style of writing is wonderful :)
juniper294 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
so beautiful. matched grief without being sappy. really great story, thanks for writing!
caylender chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
The last two paragraphs made me tear up. The tone was perfect - sad but believable. I also liked how the actual circumstances were told- piece by piece- over the course of the story before delving into the specifics at the final chapter. You utilized Kyle's character very effectively. And i absolutely love Wally's last line.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love this!
Its really beautiful and sad, and just lovely.
A perfect end to a brilliant story.
I'm glad I found this story.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
This is just sadder than the previous chapter.
I'm sorta glad that superheroes aren't real at time.
It's sad to see them die at times.
But great characterization in here.
I also love how you ended it.
You're a very good writer!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is beautiful!
I love the beginning very much.
But I feel so sorry for both Kyle and Wally, If I'm being accurate, Wally had to get used to every Green Lantern member, and losing John must have hurt more than the loss of Hal. Are you basing this on the comic or animated series though?
And I'd hate it to be Kyle in that moment, no one like replacing their hero, their mentor, their guide, the one they could look up to.
Great Beginning!
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Well, that was a good story! I particularly loved the moment when Kyle stays in the elevator, waiting for someone to find him, it made me laugh so much!
Shadow of Flame chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Very nice job. Pretty accurate portrayal of the characters, and responses to death.
Unkillable Cockroach chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Wow. Just...wow. I can't really say much else, it was that characterization is excellent, really showing the grief after one's death would cause. Kyle is quite the awesome dude, and dang, Wally's growth was amazing.

I only wish it would be longer.
This is getting old chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
such a sad, lovely story... Everyone was delightfully portrayed, with individual styles of greif.

I gotta admit, why was Terry mentioned? Terry from BB, right? Its messing with me...
paper.creations chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
*wipes tears* I don't think I can count all the different layers of heartbreak this fic has, but I loved every single one of them. I absolutely loved the progress of the League, and Wally specifically. Oh the poor dear...

I'm in love with the idea of the League operating like the UN. I don't read the comics, maybe you got it from there, but I think that's going to have to be my head-canon.

I absolutely adored this fic. It was just perfect. Characterization, plot, writing, everything was lovely.

-Maggie
oftypewritersandribbons chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I read this story ages ago but I stumbled across it again and felt overwhelmingly compelled to review. I'm not sure if you still use the site anymore but, anyway! I have to say this has got to be one of the best Justice League fics I have read. I love the characterization of Wally/Kyle/Clark etc... Superman being the one to hold things together and being the ultimate good guy. Wally knowing he should be nicer but just not caring because he hurts so much. And Kyle, coming back from Oa and being a complete stranger to Earth. Really loved this. Beautifully written, a delightful read.
toushiro1310 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Great conclusion. Nice to see Wally in a different mindset. He's not always nice! I swear, these fanfics make him the bigger Boy Scout sometimes. Love the story, great one. :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
This is absolutely wonderful.
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 6/19/2009