Reviews for Desire in the Shape of an Angel
VampirePrinssess chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Me- I like the story the fact that a teacher wants dark is weired and cool all at the same time, also the way that Krad is ike so incontro ids so cool, love it

Isy- I really hope that you havent given up on ths story cause we can track you down, we know were you live *evi grin*

Me- um... Isy? we don't know

Isy- *glares* I know, but they don't

Me- oh rights hahah update soon please
Marie chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Wow... I'm totally stuck in this... I don't think I really can describe it but your writing is awesome!

I got the chills when reading and my only problem was that I couldn't stop reading...

Still this is, I think, the best fanfiction I have read right now.

I like Dark in the series as well but here he is gorgeous and... Nope I don't have the words...

By the way... when is the next chapther up? :P
Evantis chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Good story! Poor Dark! But he belongs to Krad and Krad only, right!

Update soon, k?
Concise Complexity chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Hm erotic. I like it! _ Although Mitsuwa's a little creepy. Love it! Update soon please!
unknown player chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
oh my god. . . This fic is so great! Update soon okay?
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
. I like Mitsuwa-sensei... well, before he started trying to rape/abuse Dark that is... well... I still like Krad... . I don't know. O.o XD I hope that you update soon though! Please! . This is awesome!
CHOCO chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
plz write more! I need an update! ah!

I need my Krad Dark STORY!

I wanna read more amd see how Krad scores whoohoo.

sorry went mental back there but gimme update!
KradIsNotANazi chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
No It was awesome! o.o Just a bit short. Or maybe I just thought so because it was good. XD Write more, pretty please?
Crazypinkchocobo chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
lovely just lovely needs more deepening feelings between dark and krad. gawd i love this fic keep writing. i know how hectic school is i have testing tommorrow. write more!
yukaishepards chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Anyone who didnt think this chapter was good is insane, it is a great chapter, i really liked it, cant wait for the next!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
oohh update
ChioKyoMyo chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
God. Very good.

But don't make Krad such a sadist, ok? Show that he has some emotions too. *Lots of hugs* Hurry up and update!
Koway Oceshia chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
whoa, the teach wanted him too? this is nuts..' but I like this story. is dark going to just ignore krad now? like nothing happened? I know he had that outburst and dark doesn't belong to anyone but after krad prevented him from being raped? *sigh* I eagerly await the next chapter so make it good, kay?
Phantom Fox chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Krad, you do have competetion! Or is Mitsuwa-sensei going to keep trying to rape Dark? I...must know... And why is he doing that anyway?

... ((Insane)Inner Yaoi Fangirl: Krad bit Dark! *squeals in glee*) ;; Ahahah... It's insane, I tell you. Insane. Anyway! Update soon?
Emina Fujiko chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Oh my gosh! Mitsuwa-san! (since he's not my teacher) HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! Dark is Krad's! -acts like Dark is a thing- He's My favourite character! How could you try and rape him!