Reviews for Things Change
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i lovvedd it there needs to be more of cady and regina fanfic out there
zjara chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great story though there were just a few typos, that I found. For example, La Cross, is spelled as one word, lacrosse. I only know that because I play it, but otherwise it was a great plot and storyline! :) Keep writing.
marhogany chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I loved it... I love lovey love love loved it! And it's totally okay that they're a little out of character, they'd have to be to make this story work - so considering they're very in character!

Btw, I think Erin is actually spelled Aaron.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
'Ya gotta love well written femslash :) This was great!
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Haha! I love how Karen knew, even though they tried to keep her out of it. XD.

Cute and funny fic - I really enjoyed it.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
It's still interesting ]
f00f00 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
HIJKay chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Not bad. I find that sometimes you need to have characters go out of character to help with the story.

I wish you would have gone into detail about what happened after the dance. ;]
tamara chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
loved the story as well

you should to a seguel
Estarc chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Well, I certainly preferred this ending to the actual movie ending. Well done! Bravo. *applause*
Piper -loves you chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That was amazing! And I don't the the characters were OOC at all, you've got them all down perfectly!

Write more, please? This was really really good!
icaughtfire chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Okay so I didn't think it was THAT OOC for the subject matter, anyway. Obviously Regina and Cady would never be together, but you still managed to make them in character for the current weird situation they were in. I love this, femslash is my favorite ever, and Mean Girls is a great movie, so all in all you did a wonderful job.
ookami desu chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
interesting fic... oopz. word vomit.

im jp. though, didnt it used to be multi-chaptered? or is it just me? prolly just me...

ur myspace thingie didnt work. just so u know...
columbiaroxsmysox chapter 1 . 5/2/2006