Reviews for The Invitation
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I swear, this has got to be one of my favorite Sheelos one shots ever! You rock mate XD
amberesinite chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Three words; I loved this.
Cushira chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hehe...Poor Sheena. I really hate bitches like Zelos' "hunnies", too...

Anyways, great story! I shall fave~~
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ok, I knew from the beginning that there was no damn way that he was going to marry Hilda; The story was great I loved it, you're a great writer. I hope to read more stories from you.-
Tempest Trine chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow...that was absolutly wonderful! I love your style of writing! Please continue to write more!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I LOVE it. It was really cute, but you had me for a minute there. I thought he really was going to marry her and almost cussed myself out. But i kept reading it and found out that it wasnt like that. It was good. Id like to see more form you
Brokenwings5696 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006

so cute

i love shelos and im even writing a fic of my own

that was perfect

keep up the good work
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I loved this fic! It was so adorable! Sheena's reaction was right on, down to how she would normally not cry like that. I'm glad it all worked out for them. Very well-written, both of them were in-character, diaoulge was short one great story! It's going on my favorites!
The Twilight Trinity chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow... That was a really good Sheelos fic! I loved it! There's no such thing as too much Sheelos. Keep it up!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Sw33t! I love every part of it! Sheelos rule! It's amazing how you can write something this good late at night I hope you'll post more Sheelos stories soon ~Ja-ne~ *adds to fav*
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw, that was really cute. And very well-written, too! I was completely into the story as I read it. I guess that's because it was unpredictable, and I had to keep reading to find out what would happen next. Excellent job!
Hamlord chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh... too bad Sheena didn't do anything drastic. It would have been interesting! Awesome fic!

Hamlord (and his sidekick Yoghourt Man)
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw, that's so cute! :D You really captured realistic reactions to assumed rejection and such. I congratulate you on this wonderful work!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
OMG! How cute! I absolutely love it! After hours upon hours of dothack monster butt-kicking, this was a perfect way to get back to the fanfiction world. Again, I absolutely, postively, indubiably (TEH LLOYD-ISM!1one) love it and will put it as a favorite!