Reviews for Lines in the Clouds
Salome Maranya chapter 19 . 8/29
Beautiful. Thank you.
Last Breath chapter 5 . 8/21
Right now I am listen to Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven and the way Sesshomaru felt to the library is how I feel towards books!
Last Breath chapter 3 . 8/21
Why in every fan fiction I read Inukimi is dead! She is not dead at all in the show so don't have her die in the fan fiction!
This story really evoke emotions in me that I didn't expect. This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I loved it. You are a truly gifted writer.
so heartbreaking in its humanity and the truths that this brought out. I was quite literally in tears as I read this story. beautifully done!
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Awwwwwwee how cute, Sesshomaru playing pretend
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Man i feel bad for Inu
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Interesting!
misherukuro chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
Good read thanks for the story. ~,~
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I hate you. I mean I AM a SessKag fan but for GOD'S SAKE! YOU KILLED MY INUYASHA.! How could you... I literally fell a part of me dying with him and my heart broke just a bit... Im angry! But I know the reason...it's because you are a great author..
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Poor inuyasha...
Jaken chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Kagome is a slut n a cheap whore...
aFellowNerd chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I loved your story! I don't understand why you don't have more reviews and likes, it's amazing. You made them appear so human, you didn't hide their flaws to make them greater, you used those flaws to make them real. They had real struggles, they made mistakes, and they lied and felt a void in their lives. They weren't always happy or angel like, they weren't perfect, making them so much more at the same time. I enjoyed every word of your story.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic.

Greetings from a Fellow Nerd
Birdie27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I realize this was posted like 8 years ago lol but this is one of the best fanfictions ive ever read. I love how you wrote Sesshomaru. It was all just so real and beautiful. You took your time, but didn't take FOREVER! You never got too wordy and I appreciate that lol
SunnyPanda chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
This story was freaking amazing! Your style is really good and I enjoyed every moment of it. Congratulations for your work!
Love,