Reviews for The Sunnydale Simulation
Divamercury chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Awesome, awesome job of combining Buffy and Matrix. Thanks so much for sharing this!

~DM
b chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Outstanding!
Caldius chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Awesome story. A great ending too. It is pretty acurate to both Buffy and The Matrix. Please Write a sequel! Keep writing.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Very, VERY COOL! I like the idea, very original of you. :)
Rae chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
IT'S ZION, NOT Zi'On! AND MATRIX IS CAPITALIZED! CAPITALIZED! other than that, it's pretty good. You didn't forget Morpheus and it's interesting how Willow was the main character. and OZ! I liked the part where he lost his lycanthropy. This is great! a few glitches, but then, nothing's perfect :D.
the-horntail-in-me chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Very good wish you would write a sequel.
Kit19 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This was such a great piece of work , it all fits so well :D

Hope you write more :D Too bad we had to lose Angel though . . . :')

Your a great writer :)
Caffeinesprite chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Very, very good. Well-written, nice and long. Love it!
adsfgbdfg.lakubfds-vgukebf chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Man, that was thorougly impressive... *Ponders* Hmmm, usually I give reviews for critiques in writing styles, but this is mostly for praise. I wonder exactly why I didn't fall upon this fic at an earlier time... The way you worked things was logical and fitted together nearly all the pieces (I note nearly all simply because of the old vampire rule and things like that.) The characterization was impressive, and the whole concept of this was impressive. In fact, it almost had the general mood that the matrix would have had. I'm no master writer, in fact, I'm anything but, however, if I had my way, I would've expanded a bit more and went more emotionally indepth with what the characters were feeling, and for anything remotely machine like, I would've worked with thoughts in cold, hard logic. It would've made it longer (Which would have made me happier, as there's not many things more depressing than an ending to a good story), and it would've given the characters more life. You can always give characters more life when you go into their minds, because you're only seeing a fraction of what's going on in their head in their actions. I would've also probably had more fun with the whole supernatural thingy and how it was incorporated into the matrix, like for instance, I might've actually tossed in... Oh ne'ermind, this is a patented idea of mine, and I'm not sharing until I put it in my book and publish it! Heh, I guess that's about it. I could praise more, but I won't. If I had more time, I would've made this a shorter review. (A little note: Before I posted this, I went back to look at the other reviews, and now that I have, I hold my opinion even more strongly. I don't see what's that bad about this fic? The whole idea of crossing over The Matrix and BTVS seems very hard, if not downright impossible. It's like trying to combine a brick and water and come up with something which you can drink all of.) Sorry about the long review, but this is a good piece of fanfiction. Very good. I won't repeat my comments from earlier on... So... That's it. Bye!
Fantazmegorik chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I read this fic a while ago, but the parental units interfered and it's a REALLY long story. Anywayz, I love this story. I always wanted a Matrix/WB supernatural show crossover, but I couldn't figure out how it would work. You worked the two shows together beatifully. You wrapped up all the little plots and answered all the questions. Coulda used for Trinity/Neo stuff, but that's just me. Well, it's still great. :o)
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Interesting, and good job with the characters. You have a creative mind. I don't see why all those people gave you bad reviews. It was a little far-fetched but then what crossover isn't? At least you made it work :)
MindWizard chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Too bad it's over already. I might just make a sequel. Oh well, what to do now...?
Siti Marie chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
Great job! Never thought someone would get those too together!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2000
Amusing. I loved the whole thing, too bad you can't write a sequel. Good job.
Katt chapter 1 . 5/18/2000
To all of the people who defended Fatima: You Rock!

To all the people that said the story sucked: who cares

what you thought!She put this up for you enjoyment,not

your displeasure. Good grief you people, use a little

common sense for the author's feelings! So you didn't like it

why don't you try writing a version of your own,instead of

slamming this story!

P.S. Fatima the story was wicked cool!