Reviews for Tease
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Okay that was disappointingly short. Why didn't you add more to it, You know make things a little bit steamy and don't just leave us hanging?.? I'll be checking up on that steam
Daughter of Poseidon33 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I kinda love how blunt he is, 'Because I am becoming aroused' lol!
Lady Drace chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow this story was awesome! I love Piotr's train of thought. It's just so... Piotr!

Added to faves. :oD
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
O me likey very much.
femalegamer chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Lovely story, and I'm pleased that some people remember the original Kitty/Peter relationship and what it was like when it happened back in the '80s, when people were more likely to care that she was 14 (IIRC) and he was 18.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I love your writing. This story brings back to life the early Claremont Kitty and Peter(which Is GOOD). You are a great writer and I would recommend anything you write. It is all very, very good. Keep writing, you are too talented not too share this gift:) Thank you!
Mint Dragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hey! I just read your other two fics - Refuge and Sleepwalking, and while I didn't leave reviews on them, well, it's only because I didn't really want to stop to write until I finished reading everything you had. In all seriousness. I think you're really talented - I love the way that you deal with their age difference. A lot of good writers seem to ignore it, but I think it's an important part of their relationship, especially at the stage that they're at in your stories. I sincerely hope you continue to write about Kitty and Piotr, and I'll be keeping my eye out for you in the future.

Sincerely,

Mint
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Aww. Poor Kitty. Hitting on Petey Pureheart like that. They're so cute together. And Lockheed with his treasure pile. In my fanfiction he just steals panties...
Geminia chapter 1 . 1/8/2006