Reviews for the Room
headdsick chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Oh mai gawd! It's like a Silent Hill and Kingdom Hearts crossover! Are you still gonna write some more? Please say yes! T-T
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
omfg i am gunna draw some of this...i am ave a account on devi anyway brilliance, seriously i only draw things that inspire and u...only u have so far Xd pweae continue
bonbonpich chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
is this the end? n'way, this fic is frigging scary. i read at night alone, and felt this goosebump. no i'm not easily scared by reading horror stuffs, but this's really good with the all the suspense. if this's not yet the ending, hope you'd continue.
Riku Love chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Wow, haha, Aeris's death scene was just so creepy and well...creepy. :) And that's all I can really write! The story so far is really amazing, and I love how you incorporated different fandoms together; BLAH. -THUMBS UP.-
Kannachan27 chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Wow... just... wow. You've done it again, Archy.

I love how Sora can hear the Children... it's cool. _ I dunno where you got that idea from, but wherever you got it, it works.

Now... I know taht you haven't updated this in like, a year, but... d'you think you could? Or have you just decided to stop writing it cuz you can't get ideas or something? Or was that supposed to be an ending? (somehow i don't think that that was the ending...) Then again, this is set in the KH1-verse right? AU, but everyone is from KH1 and not 2...

Then there is G&S that your working on, so I'm not gonna push too much for both this and that. _; I think I'd rather have that updated than this, but whatever.

~Kanna
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
wow that was good, it was dark, but please write more, that just isn't an appropriate ending now is it.
Udyjay chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
ASDFJKasdfjkasf. Holy fucking shit! D: You're so fucking awesome, I think I should say fuck one more fucking time. Fuck. Wow. You're amazing. This made me feel like I was in it. I imagined everything as it went on. I played abit of Silent Hill and watched the movie. Somewhat knowing how they felt, or knowing what everything looked like made me feel scared. x3 I think I'd go mental or commit suicide if I were ever in that situation. ._.;; w;;
Udyjay chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
D: Oh my fucking god. The whole time I was reading that, my heart felt really weird, and I was tense. xD That really creeped me out! Omg, so much tension was released when I finished. XD I think I was holding my breath too. You're amazing.
Udyjay chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
o_o This sounds so cool, yet so fucking scary. I dunno, it gives me the chills. xD ()
Dunkelmur chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
ih! great fic! I love this! Update soon! :)
Electric Eclectic chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
Write more. I like this story very much. Nice crossover of Silent Hill/Fatal Frame/KH.
sankontessu chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
omg, this story scares the hell outta me. And it's not helping (I'm reading it at midnight _
waterblossom chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
i really like this. it's so different! i especially love all of the KH references. i hope you update soon, seeing as this hasnt been touched on in a while.
PaperDollzZ chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
hm..

this is reallyreally familiar! lol

kinda like a silent hill/fatal frame fic..

heehee, update please!

and is there going to be a riku/sora in here?

or riku/sora/squall?

and please, oh please give kairi a horrible painful death?

Puppet in the Corner chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Wow, that was... really cool. Here was I looking for something to read, and I found what I thought I'd never find on FF. net: a good horror story!