Reviews for Becoming Someone Else
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow, I never thought of it that way! That just wow, that was very good catch. I kind wish to see what had happend to Simon after if the show had been allowed to continue. I have no doubt he would have visted the dark side by the end of the show. Great job!
Youko Princess chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I like! Esp the last line.
magdilen chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Good job.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This gave me goosebumps. I loved the look into Simon- the idea was awesome and you really pulled it off. Great structure to it, with the short sentences.

KrisEleven~
Kamp chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
ooh. now that was interesting. i like it. so many little scenes. but it's the last scene, often overlooked, and yet too important. i never really thought of it like that.
Darlian chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Loved those last lines. Brilliant.
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I never really thought of how he changed. Cool, like it.
Ginger Nicely chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wonderful. Interesting structure and the conclusion floored me because I hadn't noticed the progression before and the BDM certainly shows him coming to a different place than he started in the pilot. Well done.

Much love,

K-Nice

(whose other nick is . . . catalyst) but that's not why I like the fic :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That is a very good point you made with the last line. I never thought about it like that.
erinmarie5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
now that's a new take on the situation! I never thought about how unlikely it was that he would leave his kit behind, it was always attached to his hand. nice job!
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
wow.

just...oh...wow.
Breezi chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was so well written and...well...insightful is the only word I think is fit to describe it. Well done.

~Breezi~
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Really nice, simple but effective!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This is was the most wonderfully written Simon evolution story I've read to date.
Queen Jyde chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really enjoyed this fic, it was Awesome!