Reviews for What Does the Face of a Murderer Look Like?
kagome11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was a good fic. You managed to convey Claire's thoughts really well.

But I have a question about The Delta State that I can't find the answer anywhere from the internet or anywhere: Is there a second season for this series or does it end after the "Final Battle"-episode? If there is can you tell me where to see it? If there isn't can you tell me if there was any kind of explanation about Luna's vision on some web page or something? I refuse to believe that they will turn into rifters! How will they prevent that?

I'm sorry if I annoy you with this message, but like I said, it's hard to find anything about the show and no one in my family or friends likes it. So I figured that since you have written a good story about it you would know something.
Soul Of Manga chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hm, this wasn't actually that bad, concidering that Claire isn't one of my favorite characters. Actually, she's probably like fifth...behind Luna, Phillip, Brody, and Martin...hm...it seems I don't like Martin much either...but, anyway...this was quite good...yes, yes...I like your writing style. Very nice. Well done.

~Bubbles
CASS001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Cool I love this story. I read it a while ago on the Delta state website. But now I can read what other stories you wrote.

It's my favorite DS story of all time.
acidfinn chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Finally! A Delta State fic! I love this show, but there's no category for it..._ Anyhow, Claire is my favourite character, so I very much enjoyed the fic. Very nice descriptive language.

Awesome. )