Reviews for Days Like These
Katelaina chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Merlin but Draco is a heartless bastard and even Remus is not innocent here, my hearts nearly broke for Harry.
kathyjo chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
what is up with Remus I mean really the first time we can cause an accident but to keep on with Draco that's just dumb and also he knew Harry was pregnant before he went home so why didn't he tell him then. what an ass
Kitty Savella chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
This was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Kai Chen chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I would like to request that Draco Malfoy go f**k himself with a flaming cactus. Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
love it!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Goodness, this was brilliant! I'd give it a standing ovation if it was a picture. Had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. Though I really could have lived without the 'Draco being an $$' thing, oh, and the 'let's take this to court' think too. But I enjoyed every moment of this fic and I bow to your brilliance, because that is what it was, BRILLIANT! Gosh, now I'm gonna check to see if you have more...
sarahsezlove chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
'Pleasure saturated'...that's me right now.

Fabulous fabulous fabulous :)
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Oh my good lord. My heart is beating so fast right now.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great start.
xxnarufanxx chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
a really really cute story! i loved it
snarryself chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I will have you know that I read this story as I looked out into the Gulf of Mexico in one sitting from 11:46 to 5:38 (around those times) and now, because I didn't want to stop reading i have a sunburn. ( Im hispanic, its hard for me to get burn. This store was that good! ;)
alpharoyale chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I demand mushier! I demand more Snarry goodness! Pleeeeaase or us lowly readers shall die starved and deprived of wonderful wonderful Snarry!
kiokukara chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Yay! First kiss! Man, amazing writing-the first kiss was Very sexy. Loved it. Read it over, hmmm... three, four times? Keep up the good work! Can't wait to keep reading!

Aonokioku