Reviews for Anywheresville
spnMom chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Aw, it looks like you have given up on this story. That is a shame; it was really creepy. I love the idea of something being able to hurt you via your reflection. How would you defend against that? I was anxious to see your solution.
Shadewolf7 chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Interesting story... if you think you NEED a beta, I'm willing... you can get my e-mail from my profile. I haven't been noticing many errors, but there are a few... thus far, I like this story!
SammyJaredfan chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
I love this story! Hope you update soon. I know you have alot of stories going. I love reading your stories. You're very talented!
RosietheMoogle chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
OH,I LOVE this!
pmsdevil01 chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
i like this story hope you update soon.
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
Yay, you finally updated! I knew there was something about Andy. Good chapter. Up to you if you want to include the recent eps, though it might give you more material to work with. I don't use a beta myself and would probably take forever and I wouldn't want your readers to stone me :) Anyway your story is pretty good as is. Do update again soon, though, please :) No new ep for over a week, sigh.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
Yup, answers to all of those questions would be nice :) Do update when you can, and Andy is fine-would like to find out more about her. Is she psychic? Have a great day.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 1/24/2006
I'm with Dean. Great job again. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
sorry its been so long since i reviewed the story finally got caught up. its great!please, please update soon
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Nope, didn't see that coming! This is cool, keep going :)
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Very cool. I can't wait to see the next chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
WOW! Please update sonn. Until then, Happy Writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
Very cool. I'd like to see more chaps when you can. Catch ya on the flip side.
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
good cause this sounds like a good story must read more lol.