Reviews for Watching Me
jack spicer bug chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
loved it!
m chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i love it...but i think it needs to be a little longr and more descriptive buts it rly good
Shadowgurl chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
wow! awesome dude! first of all, i love chase x jack! second, your story rocks out loud! you got skill!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ironicly when I read this I am listening to that eaxct same song. What a conidence. Nisely written.
Topknot Dragonbane chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Shawnee chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Cat-san chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
COL
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
How interesting was that...? VERY!

Just so you know that means I liked it.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
coolie. i love yaois! _
lilvior chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
i have to say, that was very well written. I was sad when i realised he'd only dreamt it all :-(

Good use of a good song.

lil
Butterfly-winged Rat chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I love you. XD

This was seriously what my Chase Jack loving self needed. THank you. So very very much...
lickyliickykittykitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was grand! I like how you put so much passion into it! keep up the great work!
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hey Amber, it's me Kelli. You know...from school? Yeah. Well, I finally got around to reading your fics and I must say I'm really glad I did. You have a real knack for writing, ya know. It really flows, kinda like silk. Whenever I try to write in this particular style, it just comes out cheesy, cliche, and generally really crappy, so I just end up chucking it in the bin, lol. I'm more of a narrative writer anyways.

I don't read this fandom of even really know anything about it. Your writing, however, is brilliant enough for me to overlook the things I don't understand or recognize. Keep writing and being talented! See ya at school Monday. _

-:-loonyluna9-:-