Reviews for CSIs in Toyland
Schmetterling aus Eis chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this story but , hey, you can't have too many reviews, can you? ;)

This has to be the funniest thing I ever read on !

I like the parts about Grissom and -especially-Catherine best. The fact that you mentioned her authority problem and the self-centered drama queen mode nearly made me fall out of bed because I was laughing so hard...

I planned on quoting my favourite parts but I'd have to quote pretty much everything, so I'll leave it by saying THANK YOU! for this story and the laughing fit it gave me!

kathi :)
BrokenDaisy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is great, and possibly one of the wierdest stories i have ever read! Awesome work!
Lily G chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Really funny !
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LMAO This is hilarious especially with Nick dreaming about the Figurine Freak and everyone being miniture figurines. I would love to have one of them maybe either Nick or Warrick. You've done a great job!

My favorite:

I loved the note that came with the Warrick figurine: Many ladies love to see a shirtless WARRICK and therefore have a habit of continually losing things in their pools. Subsequently, their WARRICK units have refused to remove their shirts and dive into the pool. Management suggests losing things occasionally rather than on a daily basis so as not to make your WARRICK unit suspicious of your ulterior motive.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick was dreaming.
suckerforasmile chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
xD Oh god. That's awesome. Absolutely the best thing I've read anywhere for a while. Brilliant job.
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was the best and funniest story I think I have ever read in my entire life. I love it!
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this is awesome!
all the glitters chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, that was so adorable! I loved that! You captured the dolls/CSI's demons and personality right and fit that in really well! It was so funny and I really enjoyed it! Thank you!

SAVING TO FAVORITES!
Emmy23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This story is truely amazing! I love it! Personaly, i think that you should make a squel with the lab techs... This story is SUPERB!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I can't believe I've never seen this before - it's one of the funniest things I've ever read! First of all, I love the way you introduce the premise with the 'Figurine Freak.' And after that...oh my God, this is even better than the LotR guide. I love the way you have Nick as a narrator to show the figurines actually walking around on the shelf after being taken out of the packaging, especially the nice detail about Grissom studying the spider web, and later Sara walking over to join him.

Various other things that made me burst out laughing: The 3-week record of silence from a Grissom unit, Catherine's compatibility with Sam Braun except when in "Known Murderer" mode, Warrick whipping himself repeatedly, feeling more comfortable in the subplot basement (so true!), Sara's "No Boss But Grissom" mode, Greg needing special shampoo & styling, Ecklie masquerading as a Greg unit, Nick's impressive durability, and the required waiting period for the Walter Gordon boxed set. This completely made my day, thank you.
messietessie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
lol funny...good job...
Sunset chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was hilarious! i love all of the different modes that they have...GREAT!
Graciekay chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
hahahaha! thatv was so cool! i loved that!

grace