Reviews for All The World's A Stage
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw schmoopy schmoop, huh? This was so heartbreaking and yet so heartwarming! Ofcourse it was much more schmoop-ier than the actual show but well, it's fanfiction after all,right? And I was okay with that, I loved it. I felt so sorry for Sam and the hurt!Dean was great!*squee*

You did a great characterisation, of both of them!

Very well done!

Kritty
mouse8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very powerful writing. Loved it!
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I like the fact that Sam was nurturing Dean for once. That would be a good idea for a Supernatural script. You really understand Sam and Dean's brother relationship and it's more vulnerable here than they show on TV.
licorice stick chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
and all the men and women merely players.

They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts

His acts being seven ages

At first the infant, mewing and puking

in the nurses arms. Then, the whining schoolboy

with his shining morning face and satchel

creeping like snail unwillingly to school.

...and on and on...i can recite it perfectly...a bit of a boast
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
My favorite kind of story...angst, mush, and a hurt Dean.

Nice job, wish it was longer!
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Wow, that's some really good writing there! You haev a very talented way of getting into the character's heads and building everyhting up until it explodes like a bomb on the unsuspecting audience. nice job.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I admit to reading this earlier, flagging it for much deserved review only to let RL get in the way and so let it pass by - which in itself was one major crime. This onepiece offered up a side to Sam and how he interacts with his brother and his dad which to my mind is unique in the FF universe. The pain and angst he lives with, shaping his instincts and his actions from the get go, were perfectly explored. And in the end, despite everything, despite even his father, Sam only focus is on his brother Dean and knows deep down that whatever fate throws at him, them, it will cost them both dearly. Beautiful writing, only sorry that I've taken so long to let you know.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Superb - very moving! The thougts Sam has here are scary, but very very good. Thanks for sharing!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is an awesome story. One of the very best Supernatural ones I've read. It gripped me from the start and just wouldnot let me go.I love Sam angst stories but this was something far beyond pure angst. It was just so searingly intense and heartbreakingly sad as Sam's psyche is ripped bare open and bleeding. As open and bleeding as his brother's chest but so much harder to mend.

Thank you so very much.
Zoe85 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow!

Beautiful writing, excellent characterisation of Sam and his feelings towards his brother and father.

Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was really good! I'm a huge lover of angst, and you pulled it off beautifully. I also loved your characterization - it was wonderfully done. Keep up the great work,

-Daquiri
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is by far one of the most moving and amazing Sam fics that I have ever read. You have a wonderful insight into his psyche. I'm so glad that I came across this. It was intense and powerful and I liked that Sam was in control, but still needed Dean to guide him.

Thanks for sharing this incredible piece.

Ridley
amy jonas chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This was amazing. Literally pulled me in and I was reading with bated breath and pounding heart. This could literally be from the series...or should be in the series.

I especially loved Sam's visioon discovering his father was with Missouri all the time they were there. Poor Sam is so conflucted and its so real. You did an awesome job.

Was this a one shot or a WIP?

Thnaks for the awesome read. This is going on my story alert and favorite everything!

Amy
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I loved this piece in it's gut wrenching entirety. I particularly like your style and the very vivid imagery that you use as well as the way you write the brothers and the tone you take with Sam. I can't wait to see more of this or other work.

SJ
babyhilts chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
omg that is without a doubt one of the BEST supernatural fanfics. I really do hope you get more reviews soon, because this was very well done. I knew halfway through reading it i would have to leave a review. The description was very well done and usually i don't like to read lots of description but Sam's angst and the hate he felt towards his father and the way he felt for Dean. It was all just so powerful(i know thats a corny word but i can't think of another one). I really hope you keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading more fanfics by you. This was awesome good job! Oh, and that Shakespeare quote, loved it. The way it comes across, it kinda gets you. At least it did for me. Well Done!