Reviews for Painted Petals
phoenixandtiger chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
The Beginning - very fitting! the plot was a bit vague at parts, but I'm thanking whatever god there is that I pulled through!
EvvyKeehl chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Nice fic. Good work, although a few grammatical/spelling errors here and there.
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This was a really good tendershipping I haven't read any tendershiipings in awhile and this was refreshing. I loved this story it was really good! Great job!
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
I really like this story. It was so sad that Bakura did that to Ryou, but happy because Ryou didn't mind. Thats true love there, and you captured it. Good job. :D
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
It was great. I need to get some sleep. Sorry that this reviews.
Faith Lauren Nightfallen chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
great job with the fic. Its scary to think of Ryou as a super goth but in a way its funny! HEHE! Good job I liked it
Vamp468 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
::does the one fangirl wave:: That was nice and cute; "The Begnning". And extremely appropriate, seeing as how it's just the begnning of Bakura and Ryou's life together. Now they can go and throw popcorn at the screen during really, awesomely bad movies. And Bakura can keep Ryou in constant supply of tissues when he has a cold... ::sighs happily:: Fun stuff. _ The gist is; I loved the ending.

And I wish you luck in all your new endeavours.
Darkyami7 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Aww...the beginning. _. That's cute. I rather like it, actually, seeing how Kura and Ryou's real relationship is just now beginning. _...

::laughs:: When Bakura said, "Topped the Pharaoh," Did he mean Yami? I can't remember if that was mentioned earlier in the story, but when I read Pharaoh I went into Yami-fangirl mode and giggled. _.

Once again, Kura-bear's (and your) attention to detail was amazing. The one that's sticking out in my mind right now is the bit about the chess-board and how it was cracked and faded from years of use and neglect. I liked it.

...I hate Keith. I just do. You pretty much killed him for me (not that I ever liked him), in What a Wonderful World, but now I just want him to have never existed, nevermind the wanting to stab him.

And Bakura talking about his made me feel like he missed it. He just seemed so fond of those times, and just made me feel like he wanted them back. Maybe he did, because he didn't have all of the problems back then. Then again, look what his problems got him in the end...

::jumps out of closet:: RYOU!

I had something else in mind, I think, but I seem to have lost it. If I remember it I'll PM you, because I've done that before. _...

I'm not a huge fan of Seto/Jou, meaning that most of the time I'm not going to read it if it's the main pairing (hypocrite me because I've written one. _
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
This was really great. I'm glad Bakura could tell Keith no and tell Ryou that he loved him. Good luck with your dad's new shop.
Mo0Chroi chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Oh, i figured that Bakura was going to be pissed when Yugi interupted his 'talk' with Ryou. U.U IM SURE GLAD THAT HE WASNT! I really like it so please update it soon! I LOVE IT! and a goth-like Ryou... nice image. _

The Black Angel
Seto'swhiterose chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Hello! Thank you for the wonderful update of this story! I'm so glad to see it continued. (Your unique image of Ryou somehow manages to stick within my mind for a while_.) *throws life-saver to authoress, drowning in her bottomless sea of talent* Come back! I'm sorry to hear that you had some problems while writing the story. I totally know the feeling. It's difficult when the story you're working so hard on simply refuses to turn out the way you want. The "having no clue what I'm going to write" feeling is so hard to overcome sometimes...*tears at own memories of such feelings*. Yet, it shows a lot about your character that you did not give up on the story! *claps for you* Props for tenacity_!

Ah, yes, teenage boys, they all have to argue every now and then...or once a week. A day. Whatever, really (lol). I liked how Seto didn't even try to stick up for Jou, but rather agreed with his lover's oppressors and then acted as if he was on Jou's side all along. That is such a Seto idea. *shakes head* (But I love it *winks*)

I was confused by Bakura's attitude in this story. It seemed as though one moment he was ready and willing to deny Ryou's affections, (deny or repress, whichever was working for him, really, because he never actually figured out who Ryou meant when he talked about the person he loved earlier in the story), by saying that he doesn't care who he fucks. Then, he starts advancing on him when Ryou reveals his own emotions, which made me think that he does want to be with the boy. Finally, as soon as Yugi walked in, he banishes any prior romance they had by leaving right in the middle of their playtime! GAAH! Overall, his total behavior leads me to believe that he really isn't sure how to get what he wants (Ryou) without breaking the unofficial code of single solidarity. Which is weird, if you think about it, because normally he would be the more forceful one in this relationship. But in this story, I definitely see that as Ryou.

Anyway, this was a great chapter! I didn't think anyone was OOC or that there were any weird parts...actually, I thought this fit nicely with the rest of the story, personally. Great job! I loved reading and I can't wait to read the next (possibly the last?) chapter.

Drop me a line sometime to tell me how you're doing! _

dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad bakura finally put two and two together. Poor Yuugi must be so embarrassed.
Pharaohess1 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
AWESOME! Wonderful chapter. I'm still just adoring this fic! (though I did have to reread the last chapter to remember what was going on ) The angst is just to die for The tension between the two of them is confusing, but in a good way. ~_

I can't think of much else to say; you know how great a writer you are (or should by now if you don't). I just hope that the next chapter doesn't take as long as this one I kept wondering if you'd given up on it. But then I'd be all 'no, she couldn't have, she finished It's a Wonderful World didn't she?' Glad you didn't -

Anyway, great job. I'm looking forward to the last chapter! Even though I'll miss the story :sad:

Darkyami7 chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Ahh, poor Yugi! ::laughs:: He must feel pretty bad about what he had just done, but then again, I don't think that he knows that Ryou and Bakura were having a problem, huh? Only Yami knows that, if I remember correctly.

I loved this chapter. It was really well set up, and built up nicely from the light conversation to the ending. I was laughing at Kaiba's bluntness.

But then there were Bakura's thoughts about how the whole school finds them perverted, and that was just kind of depressing to me. It sucks to be ignored by the whole school, but then again I guess that sometimes it's for the best.

I think that Bakura and Ryou still have quite a bit to work out. They seem to be on opposite pages or something, even though they both know that they love eachother. I hope that they can work it out. _.

I just love how descriptive you've made Bakura. He thinks about pretty much everything there is to think about, from Ryou's teeth to Yugi's hate of his English teacher. It's neat, and a side of Kura that I've never thought of before. I like it.

I was so excited when I saw that you updated, and I hope that you do it again soon!
Mishieftress chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Well, that was an interesting chapter, really, I was suprised with those things Ryou said, but I liked it X3 Update as soon as possible!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »