Reviews for It's Hard To Say Goodbye
his last walk chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Though there were some errors, the story as a whole was fantastic. I really liked it.

It made me feel all fuzzy inside. ;[

Now i'm sad.

Great job. Continue writing.
Angelcain chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
that's so romantic E YAY but sad why can't they just be together WA
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 8/4/2006

So sweet! I'm a HUGE Billy/Rebecca fan. Rebecca/Carlos makes me very angery, and I absolutly love it when I find something like this! Well written and totally cool!
Milia chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Some grammar mistakes, but overall it's alrighty. Good job, please write another Billy Becca!:)
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
pretty darn good. But also very sad
Zombie Kitty chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw bless! I've not played the game, but I read Zero Hour a few days ago - It's so sweet, I felt so sorry for Billy at the end, though I wish the book had followed more events of the rest of the Bravo team than it did - though I know it was basically a novelisation of what happened in the game Resident Evil: Zero.

I did think of writing a fan fiction for Forest - my favourite character apart from Carlos, and I think he should have been expanded upon more.

Anyway, it was a lovely one shot and Rebecca/Billy is such a cute pairing.
DoctoressOctopus chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Considering English isn't your first language, this was written really well. A few spelling errors here and there, but nothing that wanted to make me scream. ;D

Anyhow, to the story-I'm glad to see some Billy/Rebecca still going on, and I loved your take on their parting: bittersweet and necessary. Lovely work.
Zombielicious chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
heh, im always a big fan of billy/rebecca-ness.

it was sweet. _
Kuroi Diamond chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*Sniffle* It's so beuatiful!