Reviews for Across the Stars
Granny chapter 117 . 8/21/2014
I see you have a new story this month but have not written in a couple of years. Since you have resumed writing, please go back and finish this story. Almost all of your Dr. Quinn stories are finished but not this one. You left everything up in the air for almost every character. I was so disappointed when I got to the end and there was no real end. It just stopped with a promise of a new chapter.
Guest chapter 101 . 5/22/2014
Thos Is Great. Any Plans To Finish It?
Guest chapter 117 . 3/8/2014
I really wish you would finish this its great
Sammii chapter 117 . 11/22/2013
Oh I do hope chapter 118 is still on it's way! What a wonderful story!
Caroline Bilton chapter 117 . 10/18/2013
This is a marvelous story I am waiting for the next chapter Just love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this story. I am totally drawn in to the plot and just finished chapter 117. I did not realize it was not completed and just noticed you haven't updated it since 2007. Please if you are still writing can you continue this story and give it a conclusion . You have a talent for writing and it's a shame you never had the time to complete this masterpiece.
Mylmmortal 329 chapter 117 . 8/23/2013
when are going to finish Dr. Quinn fanfiction of Across the stars you said that chapter 118 hopefully be up along soon but that was a year and ahalf ago I love reading these stories that people write but it is so hard to read something when it is not finish! I just hope that you find it in your heart to finish this this story like adding a lot more chapters please because I just love the show and the two movies they made. But I do not and I will not read the ones that other people write were they have it were they have were it is so sad that the person is all most in tears! For starters were someone wrote were Michaela dies or were Colleen dies in one these stories are to be happy ones NOT SAD ONES! thank you for reading this.
Bratling chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Huh. And if Elizabeth finds out, there'll be hell to pay. Not only that, but May is a loooong time away, and if Sully manages to knock her up...
Bratling chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
"Nathaniel"? what happened to "Matthew"? Nice twist, there, though. :) Colleen is now Michaela!
Guest chapter 117 . 5/31/2013
This is a great are a good writer,please finish.
I give you a 10!
Thank you.
Julie.
Lori Jeffrey chapter 117 . 4/10/2013
329 please, please when are you going to add the rest of the chapters that you said that you were going to add like chapters 118 and so on and so on i want to see what happens with sully & sister Ruth & her baby & Michaela's & Sully's baby & Snow Bird's & Cloud Dancing's baby also. so please start writing these chapters thank you.
Guest chapter 117 . 3/20/2013
where is the ending
Guest chapter 117 . 1/10/2013
Good story. End promises Chapter 118 in 2007 but it is not here. Please finish story.
Lori Jeffrey chapter 117 . 10/9/2012
Who ever wrote this FanFiction story I just wish that they please please finish it so that I will know what will happen with our two favorite couples Last I read was that Sully got shot and that Michaela was very worry about her handsome husband and their two best friends sister Ruth and kid cole so please finish ME! THANK YOU
Lori Jeffrey chapter 117 . 9/19/2012
FOR WHO EVER TYPES THESE STORIES I JUST WISHS THAT THEY PLEASE; PLEASE FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE THEY START ON ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I WANT TO PLEASE FINISH READING IT WERE I LEFT OFF THANK YOU WERE SULLY GOT SHOT AND MICHAELA IS GOING TO HAVE HIS BABY AND THEY HELP FIND SISTER RUTH WHO IS GOING TO HAVE KID COLE'S BABY SO PLEASE FINISH THIS ONE FOR ME BECAUSE I'AM A HUGH MICHAELA & SULLY FAN. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS.