Reviews for Wit of the Raven
xvector chapter 14 . 22h
Undoubtedly one of the most creative and intriguing fics out there, with exceptional writing. Sad to see it abandoned.
HaleyD95 chapter 14 . 1/5
I love your story and the way you changed so much about Hogwarts and the way magic works. I wish you would continue this story because I think it could end up to be a really great story to read.
dragonelfe chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Amazing :)

I don't have much else to really say to be honest other than that it was amazing

Please update soon, it's been awhile since I've read something this good
Pattonatom chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Ughhh. Why do you ramble so much, and your dialogue is so underdeveloped. You put all this effort to change Hogwarts and you just let all that potential slip through your fingers. There are too many lines of speech and dialogue in this one chapter( chapter 5) that make me cringe due to their redundancy and rambling. Cut the ridiculous speech and you could potentially have a story.
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Wow, Hermione is a potty mouth in this one - I love her!
Harry's inner advice giver sure is hostile, and doesn't seem to either like rain, or like that harry likes something...

Please keep going! :)
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
I'm getting mad on Harry's behalf, with the way they are treating him.

Looks lik the 'knew'ing is pretty forceful, almost a completion. With the headaches, maybe it has something to do with the horcrux?

Very interesting!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
The things he /knows/ or (knew) through the story so far is really interesting. It seems to be all mother's advice. Don't talk with your mouth full, advoid fights, ask for directions, make lots of friends... Does the photograph and fainting have something to do with it? Did it activate lily's magic in some way, different from The books? Really intriguing so far! Onwards :D
Andrius chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
This story became totally awesome after Harry started Hogwarts. I'm really impressed with all the cool ideas you've come up with. The competitive aspect of the school is also great.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
It's been close to 3 years since your last update of this story. Any chance of you coming back to it? I keep re-reading what you've written at lest once a year, if not twice. Hoping to hear from you with either a response or a new chapter, soon!
BinarySobriquet chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Blah, too much focus on rambling info-dumps and while glossing over the protagonist's thoughts and actions. This fic is too boring to keep my attention.
Kraigen23 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Awesome Badass Hermione
DeathEaterElite chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
why change so much rules for hogwarts?
thisiscorinth chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
This is amazing!
Inkboy13 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Actually Shapes mother was a pure blood but his father was a muggle. Hence Half Blood Price. His mothers maiden name was Prince. Other than that its a great story! Keep up the good work!
GreenAlien123 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
You should have considered making this an Original Novel and get someone to publish it. Your Universe is much more interesting than JKRs'.