Reviews for Most Charming Smile
Roze Potter chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Well, this story is interesting
It sounds so real, I like how we follow the storyline through Romilda's eyes. It's crazy how dumb she is . and how hard the believe she stands a chance. She doesn't get Harry at all or understands his taste. You're a genius!
Rainbow185 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I hope you write more, I'm loving how over girly they are and stuff xD
jambi chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I found this story hilarious!

The contrast between Harry's biggest problems (having his godfather die and constantly fighting Lord V) v.s. Ramilda's worst problems (getting a 3 out of 10 on the beauty of her face) was extremely entertaining.
VoledmortCan'tStopTheRock chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
This is a great story :) I like how you've expanded on a character not really explored in depth in the books. I can't wait to see what she does when Harry kisses Ginny :P Looking forward to the next chapter!
HappyGoMe chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
This is the best Romilda story I have ever read, by far. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Magical Meerkat chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I love this. It is so funny. I can imagine Harry being horified at the thought of being the winner of WW most charming smile award lol This is brilliant :)
Akiracatalina chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Yay! A Romilda fic! I love fics about HP characters that aren't described in the series like Padma Patil and Anthony Goldstein.
Moonlover97 chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Poor Romilda... I think she deserved it though...
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love this story
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
I think that your story is really funny. I love reading the canon from a new perspective. V. original!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
:D Please update soon!
Lady Eliza chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Hi,

OMG, I love you fic. I found it browsing through a C2 community and it's so hilarious. Romilda Vane's name is rather appropriate to her way of thinking. It's funny to think about these girls following Harry around and worshipping him in that manner. It's interesting to see the sixth year in Romilda's P.O.V since Harry's perspective is rather different. I hope you continue to writes this fic is amazing. Please update soon.

Lady Eliza
Infinite Inficio chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
Ohmigod! An actual fic concerning Romilda!

The storyline seems to follow canon well, and it's very amusing. You made Romilda such an interesting character.

(I thought you would've received loads more reviews than this...)
Cubdom chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Well, I found this and read it over at Fiction Alley, but I liked it enough that I wanted to track it down over here.

Great story. I can't believe you haven't got more comments on this story. It really is very well written and amusing.
sleepy-western chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Hurrah! Another perfect update! You really hit the nail on the head this time, babe... You are great at moving the story along, and I like how you involved the supposed H/Hr affair, and didn't resort to the very unoriginal Harry/Cho affair. To me, that is so boring, the way good authors spoil their fic by dragging in Cho. And yaknows what I said about me turning into Romilda? Well, my dream boy is also famous- he's been on TV- and popular, and smart, and funny, and really nice, and- sorry. I'll shut up now.

Update soon,