Reviews for Dream Goes Wandering
Suzy87 chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
I just start reading Faith/Lindsey pairing fics and this is a sweet fic! Dante is a wonderful OC and you just write Faith in a way that makes me cry!
pril chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
this is a great story. i really enjoyed it. i hope you write another one like it. with faith and lindsey. and evn dante. that kids a killer. i love him. happy writing :D
Darklight chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Damn, sad ending, but Dante got to say goodby to Faith and made a great funeral to attend.

keep teh fics coming.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
This was sad and very beautiful. I'm sorry he died, but he died bravely and, yes, happily. I liked the idea of the plants as gifts from him. One small thing-Lindsey would have called his boss Holland or Mr. Manners, not Mr. Holland. You didn't say why Mr. O'Banion was trying to kill him. Maybe you can email me with the reason? Anyway, great story. One of your best, Dana.
Darklight chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
That went of easy for Faith, not much of a challenge to keep the kid save.

keep the parts coming
Imzadi chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
I think it's very logical that Lindsey might nearly have died as a youngster. He's really such a nice person on the inside that it's a shame so many people (mostly guys, btw) don't like him and only see the bad things he's done. Although I'll never be a big Faith fan, you've made me like her in this story. Too bad both of them didn't have a better start in life. I wonder why Mr. O'Bannion wanted to kill Dante. I love that little boy. He's so brave and so smart. The padfoots (padfeet?) are interesting demons. I wonder how they got through the protections?
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
What a sweet kid he is and so easy to love. Poor little boy. Is that basically the same thing Darla had-with different causes, of course? I agree with Lindsey. He & Faith aren't meant to be a couple. I hope the boy doesn't die in pain or fear. Interesting hobby he has, BTW.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
I think you're right that there's no real future for Lindsey & Faith; he obviously picked up some culture in college and/or law school. She'll always be crude (I don't like Faith-never did, never will). Too bad Lorne didn't have any good news for Lindsey. The lovemaking in the graveyard turned out to be a good idea. Poor Lindsey. I have a feeling things won't go well for him.
rachel chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
awsome fic! This is definetly my brand new favorite pairing... you write them so well. Can't wait for more
Darklight chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
keep the chapters coming, Faith being a little crude and letting others dictate her actions.

keep 'm coming.
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Great start, any fic Faith didn't end uo in jail or breakdown infront if Angel is good start.

Get more chapters out soon
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Although I've never liked Faith, I love Lindsey, so I'll be interested to see where this story goes. I can see why Lindsey is so taken with her. He's right not to trust her though. I'm looking forward to meeting this kid.