Reviews for Final Fantasy X3: The Search For Tidus
Guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
Amen ! there are many ways you coulda ended this story, But It is your STory and u gave it the GOOD happy ending JOB WELL DONE ( Sadly my first play through of FFX-2 was the bad ending, i was like FK! lmao )
FayteXTREME chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
TBH, There is not any other FFX-2/3 that can beat yours, Yours is By far still the best! YOU CANT BEAT IT! ive skimed many others but they all seem to be missing... the BOOM factor... That is what u have that they dont. The BOOOM factor that keeps it " REALISTIC AND AWSOME " ( No words can explain How awsome u are.

! As long as you keep writing, Ill keep Reading, !
Wow i think i might be in love ! jkjk
('.')

Full Support
BOOM
FayteXTREME chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
omg its a fake ... obvios, anyone would KNow, lmao soo far soo good, GG killed it. awsome chapter
FayteXTREME chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
WOW u are my HERO, GAWD DAYYUMs. S.E should take your story into consideration. It fkn RULES! you just totally killed every other story out there.
FayteXTREME chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Insta-FAN , wow woww wow one word, WOW really amazing, this is something that could possibly really happen if the made an X-3 game, lolz

GG, u just killed FANFICTION . com with your awsome story.
FayteXTREME chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
i cant stress enough about this story, it is sooo good at drawing people in, As soon as yuna heard the whislte, BAM, INSTA-DRAWN into the story, making us want to read more, WOW, You are OFFICIALLY my new HERO!
FayteXTREME chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
wow i feel like i am 30years too late and finally found a good story, i mean Where the F have i been.. lmao but WOW the first 5 seconds drew me into this story already. Especially the when yuna quoted, "Outside it's cold and raining. Inside, it's not any warmer since you've been gone. Memories my heart is keeping. Anguish keeps me drifting in and out of what is known to be reality and bitterness keeps colliding with sweetness. Would it make a difference if you were still here with me? Would it make a difference if I where there with you? Where I'd be smiling at you and you'd be smiling back at me, but that is something that I must wait for until my turn for love finally does come. Only then will I be free where at last you can wrap me in your arms and take me away with you." i mean, WOW that totally killed me, i am officially a fan now!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
dude! the story was so good, it should be a real game. im serious!
Key of Destiny chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Perhaps the BEST FFX-2 fanfic I ever found. You make Yuna look and feel heroic
Denya of darkness chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
Whoa awesome chapter! lots of action! Raven was pretty cool I must admit. Good work! I'll read more later. until then! _
Denya of darkness chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
Hahaha stupid specter! xD So Yuna's soul is special eh? interesting. Man, this is slightly similar to my fic but only slightly. Good fanfic, I cant wait to read more later!
Denya of darkness chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Whoa a huge pair of crimson eyes looking down on Besaid, talk about freaky! Good chapter!
Denya of darkness chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
The dark one? I wonder what that one is like! This is great! The Soul Reaver idea is pretty neat too, not gonna lie i was actually gonna use an idea similar to that for my fic but I found that it didn't go very well with it :S Well, I'm done for the night. Great work, I shall read and review more later!

-Denya of darkness
Denya of darkness chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
I HATE THE SPECTER! lol! I knew it, the fiends were all elemental. Wyverns kick ass, I must say, yes random but they are awesome! _ I'll read one more chappie then I'm done for the night! Good work my friend! _

-Denya of darkness
Denya of darkness chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Nice chapter! Three more of those pests, huh? I'm guesing each one represents a different element, hm. Still wondering who that specter chick is...I don't even know much about her and I hate her already! xD Liking the story so far, I'll keep reading! _