Reviews for The Blizzard
the67678989 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
IT MADE ME CRY
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh . . . I got Goose bumps reading this. Beyond words. This fic goes beyond words.
LuDeLuu chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was the most sad and sweet fanfiction i've ever read so far, and I'm sure i will never read something like this again, because it's different from all the things i've read, and it's truly unique.

The lasts paragraphs were indescribable, and i can't find any word to describe my feelings as well. it's just amazing how u managed to make this sad and beutiful at the same time...

I just hope that one day i'd be able to write like you do, nd i'm cutting this out right now because i'll get more emotional that i'm alredy are.

Cheers!
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gosh. I swear that I felt tears streaming down my cheeks at the end. This is so beautiful and tragic. I think that its the best piece of Inuyasha fanfiction I have read in a while. You are truly an amazing writer. I have read a few of your other stories, but I'm not really a reviewer... SO, trust me when I say that this was an outstounding or I would have never reviewed. It really pulled at my heart strings. Wow, I have hardly ever read a piece of fanfiction that made me cry. You know what? I'm going to go back and reread it. It's just left me in comlete awe. It makes me and my writing feel inadequate. You have set a standard I can only hope to reach. Who knows, with practice, I might. Once again, you have done such a good job. I can't express it enough... Its like I want to praise it so much yet words don't seem to make it justice. They can't compare to the beauty of the story. Well, I think hat's enough for the review before I get carried away. I seem to do that a lot when I get really into a piece of fanfiction. I don't really give out long reviews. Just a 'great job' or 'nice chapter'. This has me blown away.

Amazing work,

Julie
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
how sad ""sniff sniff""
Hiruko the Baku chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
WAH!IT!MADE!ME!CRY!
Shurokami chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
omg that was one good one-shot! it made me shiver and cry at the end...damn your good
Inuyashafreakgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
You might want to rename it, 'cuz there's a Harry Potter fic that's got the same name, and I have them both saved in my faves folder titled fanfics.
pepperikeys chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this made me cry i love it so much you are my hero!

Pepper
CleverCover chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OMG. that's sad. I swear I'm gonna cry.. Need tissue. Okay, I'm good now.

That is probebly the first one shot to make me actually cry. Ever...OMG. If it isn't, then I'm sure I didn't need tissues before.

'silent tear'
aPlaceToCallHome chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
*sniffles* That was so sad, great story but very sad ;_;

Arigato!

Sailormars2005
One More Thing chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Orginal and beautifully written. Nice job!
Sexy Neko Gal chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was beautiful! I'm just crying my eyes out. Great work... Great work
Sesshomaru and InuYasha's mate chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
... THEY DIED? that was'nt a good fic...
rynayetra chapter 1 . 4/15/2006