Reviews for Cupcakes and Snowballs
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I love how you portrayed all of the characters especially Enishi. I enjoy how he feels a need to protect his older sister from the freaky, alien Kenshin. I also loved Tomoe's reaction. I too would probably have no clue how to come back such a comment. Enishi was paranoid even as a child.

The scenes between Megumi and Sano were absolutely dead on. I totally see the little boy not knowing how to channel his feelings out of Sano. Megumi is also pretty childish the way that she reacts to his tauntings. I think they defintely fit with this age group. I love the two to death but they really can be immature.

I loved the story and the way you brought out the feelings between the couples. From the hero complex of Aoshi and Misao, the hidden emotions of Kaoru and Kenshin, the insecure attention getting of Sano and Megumi, and the shy declorations of Tsubame and Yahiko you have portrayed the romances perfectly. I absolutely adore the story. Ja ne!
openwindow chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
KAWAII! going on my favs!
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Ah, who would have thought that Saitou'd turn out a BRAT. *snickers*

His part was defnitely the best and the Misao/Aoshi part the cutest.
corny chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
that was hilarious! Saitou is my favorite bishie and you portrayed him perfectly! this gang is so crazy that they're perfect as kids! Congrats on a great fic!

~corny
Nyako chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really enjoyed it. You should write more chapters
MadiSano chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww, how cute! I like this one. I've never read a fic like this before, but the freshness of the plot and writing is really sweet! Will there be more chapters, or...? Anyways, even if not, you did a good job. Thanks!
O-Yossarian-O chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw... They're all so cute! I wonder what they'll be like in the classroom. Update soon!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very cute and I loved the way that you kept all the friendships, relationships and rivilies in context to the story. The part with the cupcakes cracked me up along with all teh things about Sano and Megumi. Keep up the great work!