Reviews for A Crime Of Passion
TidusfromFFX chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
overall, was yuna raped in the story?

how about chapter 9?

"

ET OFF OF HER!" Tidus demanded, however, no one paid him any attention.

"Tidus!" Yuna called out through pleading sorrows of tears.

"SHUT UP!" came a deep, sinister voice. Yuna screamed as a loud smack followed suit. "One more word and I will cut your throat!"

Tidus had heard and most certainly seen enough. He was unsure if they had already assaulted his partner, but he knew for a fact that is was indeed about to happen. Looking underfoot, he happened to notice a sharp piece of slender metal. Perhaps, just the right size to pick a lock. He stooped down, picked it up and went straight to the lock on the handcuffs. Seconds later, the cuffs broke loose and he sprinted towards the room, however, just as he barged through he was immediately tackled to the ground by two goons that stood by the door in watch."
TidusfromFFX chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
on chapter twelve

"Where were you when she was almost attacked by that goon that's now lying on the ground?"

so was yuna raped or not?
TidusfromFFX chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
was yuna raped or not? since it said "almost" i really didnt get it

tell me
KittenKez chapter 21 . 12/20/2007
Great fic tho u so can't split up the Dynamic Duo... Even tho u did lol but anyho I LOVE you're stories each n evry 1 of 'em.

-*add 2 fav authors*- D

*Kez*
digitalgirl89 chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
woo there was more! great chapter, loved all the action. finally rio is dead. luved the story
Nikki of Spira chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
'Twas a great story! I don't think you meant it to be similar to a parody, but it kind of seemed like that to me. Somewhere between Xfiles, Scream, and Final Fantasy. However, I think that made this story more successful than you think. Most people don't really like alternate universe stories, but because this seemed like a parody, you couldn't help but laugh and enjoy it all the way through, with all the little humorous similarities. Anyway, great job! Bravo!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
You were right, I did like Rikku's part in this story. I could say more but I'm to tired to think.
digitalgirl89 chapter 20 . 2/25/2007
aw its ending. This was an awwesoommee story. Sad to see it end. Luved the story btw
Terroroz chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
This isn't the final chapter. ;o It probably didn't upload completely *cools down*
fanfictionlover01 chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
What? don't let it end like that. there has to be a sequel or something. anyway, i loved this story!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
So now that Yuna is gone how will Tidus cope with his new partner if any other partner comes along. If you want to write that sequel, go right ahead, if not then don't worry about it.
AmiiLouu chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
what? i was expecting more! u cant leave it at that! theres has to be a sequel or something! lol loved the story though very gd luvo x
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
You were right, Rikku did kick ass, major ass. And it's true that only Rikku would crack jokes after a death experience.
AmiiLouu chapter 19 . 2/18/2007
ZOMG this is better than expected! ZOMG ZOMG what happens? and i cant believe theres only 1 chapter left...then its all over...u better do a sequel *gives evil glare with twitchy eye* lol jks! luvo x
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 2/10/2007